PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

We made a mistake sending our child here. There were many good things about the teachers from other grade level but not for our child s class. We e-mailed the Montessori Education and were told that the punishment that our child and his friends were receiving by his teacher were not a Montessori practice. A few of the students left the same year we did. We feel that this school (just from this one teacher s class) has not met our expectations of a nurturing environment as is practice by the Montessori system.

MCC has been great for both of our children. They both have received an excellent foundation to their education. All of the teachers they have had have been superb! Both of our children love MCC. They love how they can have the freedom to learn by exploring. I highly recommend the MCC!!:)

We did stumble upon this gem of a school totally by accident. We have twins and we were not satisfied with the daycare we were getting -- afternoons sitting in front of a tv. We found that the MCC was less expensive than our daycare and the teachers were there for the duration. The teachers are bright and caring. The parents are involved quite a bit.

If you are looking for a true Montessori program that supports the whole child, this is the place! Both of my daughters currently attend MCC (since 2003). This is the way children should be taught. The skills, methods, and love of learning, are spot on for the development of children. Schedule and observation TODAY! You will be impressed and instantly see/feel the difference when you walk through the doors. You want to know more about Montessori Education? Confused about what it is? Check out these links to learn more. http://guest.portaportal.com/mccdayton S. Ross-Davis

I had gone to MCC for all of my schooling career until I had to leave to go to high school. MCC provided me with a great education and prepared me for the real world. MCC allows you to learn at your own pace and work on what interests you. I personally started a school newspaper and pioneered the schools fort building project which was organized by fifth graders! While organizing the fort project I had to write large local companies to get funding; something no private school would ever have you do in the fifth grade. This school gives you a great grasp of fundamentals and will leave you ahead in almost any school you proceed onto. I would recommend it to anyone!

Last modified Montessori Children's Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6