Posted January 25, 2014
Our daughter attended Spring Valley Academy K-12 and she and we were happy with her experience. She received an academically sound education, was very involved with sports, and most importantly received Christian mentoring from both teachers and volunteer coaches. She learned teamwork with friends she will have for life.

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted September 12, 2008
I am a student at this school and I have to say that the teachers and staff are wonderful and it is such an awsome school....... Its so good I can't even put it in words.

Spring Valley Academy 4

Posted July 10, 2004
The teachers go above and beyond the call of duty. I am not only a parent at this school but an alumnus as well. The art department as well as the music department are superior to anything I have ever witnessed. I do wish the school recruited a more diverse school population. And I wish they had more financial sponsorships for tuition. Otherwise the positives out-way the negatives. If you can afford to send your child to this school, you will under no circumstances be disappointed in the quality of overall education they get.

Posted September 09, 2003
This is the best school i have ever found. Most of the teachers are highly educated and they teach the kids really well. I am very proud of this school.

Spring Valley Academy
1461 West Spring Valley Pike, Dayton, OH  45458
Last modified Spring Valley Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Spring Valley Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.