Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted September 05, 2013
I would NEVER recommend this school. Too many people leave disgruntled. Parent participation is essential for a school to succeed. Where are the parents?

Immaculate Conception School 4

Posted May 25, 2013
This school and its current principal came highly recommended to me. I toured the school and spent quite a bit of time talking with the principal. She is an exceptionally talented educator and administrator, and I was also impressed by her candor and practicality. I would feel quite comfortable sending my children here, though we may not get in due to a wait list in our needed grades.

Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted August 05, 2012
The principal of this school is non conforming to the school's own handbook policies. The academics are less than what a Catholic school's should be. The loss of more than 10 children and six teachers should be a serious warning for anyone looking for a quality school

Immaculate Conception School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
We love Immaculate! The teachers are excellent and it is a safe, positive environment! Choose this school!

Immaculate Conception School 5

Posted July 03, 2008
My son has been going here from the past three years. He loves it and has made many lasting friendships. He has excelled in his classes. The teachers are great and the extra curricular activites are nice because the get to play with other schools.

Immaculate Conception School
2268 S. Smithville Rd., Dayton, OH  45420
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.