Bad
Good

Jefferson High School 1

Posted June 23, 2014
Wow-- glad I saw this!! I am selling my home in the Greenville Ohio area to move closer to my job. I found a home on S. Union that interested me. A beautiful home and priced in my range! And when I saw the community rating, I was encouraged. Digging further-- I find half the kids can't read, write or do math at their grade level!! The property taxes are 4 times ($9000.00) what I pay in Greenville!! And-- for what?? A bad school? I cannot understand how anyone would rate this school 4 or 5 stars! If they had a negative rating, I would give it a negative 5! There is absolutely no excuse for this. NONE!! And I was soooo close to making an offer! I wouldn't live there if it was free. I can't afford to put my child in a private school. I'll look elsewhere. And take my money with me!

Jefferson High School 5

Posted August 20, 2005
My son is a a sophmore at this year and I feel the teachers are very caring and understaning.i also like the fact that it is hands on for the youth and there is not a whole lot of violence at this school. it sits out off to its-self away from traffic and the staff it great with safety and if your child not at school they will call to make sure he or she is where they need to be.

Jefferson High School
2701 South Union Rd, Dayton, OH  45418
Last modified Jefferson High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.