Dayton, OH
Before care: Yes

Posted September 20, 2009
I love the way Saville's staff encourages students to develop positive personality traits, treat others with respect, and enjoy the learning process.

Posted September 20, 2009
Saville has a caring and attentive staff from the teachers and principal right down to each janitor and the secretary.

Saville Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
I have 2 children, they both attend this school. My daughter is in 1st grade and my son is in kindergarten. My daughter has been reading since kindergarten.. Thank you Mrs. Luttrell! My son is now in her class, he has Autism, they are amazing with him. He has come so far. This school has amazing teachers, helpers, assistants. I want to thank Mrs. Luttrell, Miss. Brumfield and Miss. Kearns, Mrs. Rogers, I could go on and on. Thank you for being there for my children and being so wonderful to them. My opinion you could not ask for a better school or teachers. Keep up the good work!!!

Posted February 27, 2008
My daughter is a first grader and this year has been very interesting and has expanded her ability in all areas of learning. She has begun to read on her own and too myself which i find to be the best thing ever. Her math skills and writing are unbelievable. Her teacher is Ms. Cloud, and our daughter loves her class and looks forward to going to school everyday. We are so proud that we moved to the district in the year of 2000'. The community and the schools are everything and more. Keep up the great work.

Saville Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2007
This is a school whose teachers take great pride in their 'gifted' children, almost to the detriment of the 'ordinary' children in their midst. It seems as though they treat the 'gifted' as more of a priority, and ignore the needs of the hard working children who are also very intelligent and deserving. Teachers and staff should not be permitted to harm the self images of 'ordinary' children in order to cater to the 'gifted'. There definitely seems to be a bias. All of the children are special and should feel that way at school--not be told they are wrong or not good enough because someone else in the class is 'gifted'.

Posted January 10, 2006

Saville Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2005
My experience with Saville is in its 3rd year now. My oldest is now in Middle School, and my youngest is in 3rd grade. Overall our experiences have been very positive. There have been alot of great communications between teachers and staff and myself and husband. In areas where there is a concern, this communication started early on instead of coming to late. This really was important to us. The availabilty of email to reach the school is great as well. With working parents like us, being able to drop a quick note or concern to the teacher is wonderful. It doesnt have to come in the form of a note sent in or a phone call, that often times can feel rushed. Being able to contact those who are caring for your kids during the day when you are not....is priceless. Thanks for all you do!!

Posted August 22, 2005
New building for 2005-2006 school year. Teachers are highly rated and very personable with the children. Exciting programs that keep the kids interest levels high. After school care program is offered, but hard to get in without great deal of pre-planning.

Saville Elementary School
5800 Burkhardt Rd, Dayton, OH  45431
Last modified Saville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top