1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My children love this school and so do I. It is so much different than our public school experience. All of the teachers know my children personally and are committed to teaching academics and building character. I would never want to send my children anywhere else.

We have been at this school for six years. The teachers really get to know your children. The school is based on Christian values and beliefs. The teachers care about my children as individuals. They care about their well-being and character. The academics are among the best. The school's test scores are high and many students graduate with scholarships. I wouldn't want to send my children anywhere else. You get an amazing education for a reasonable amount of money.

Develops character: Strongly agree

There are small classrooms, individualized attention. Teachers really know each student. Issues of honesty, integrity, and fairness are addressed and dealt with.

I have been going to Dominion Academy for 5 years, and I absolutely love it. Never have I once considered or wished going to a different school. The academics challenge you to think and analyze, unlike most schools which mostly spoon-feed their students. All of my siblings are either attending or have already graduated from DA, and they share my same opinions. We all feel completely blessed to go there. The small size of the school makes me feel like I'm part of a family. I can say with complete honesty and pride that Dominion Academy is............ The Best School Ever.

Dominion Academy is a great school. Besides having really good teachers, DA offers students the chance to participate in athletics.

Its a good school the calculus class is pretty fun and instructional. Most of the students are pretty cool and fun.

This is my family's 3rd year at Dominion. My children love the collegiate model, and I love the academic standards and the christian worldview that is taught from a caring faculty.

What I love about DA is the students truly love and encourage each other! My son struggled with peer pressure at his old school. My son (11th grade) get individualized attention from all his teachers and they only want the best for their students. A lot of smart kids too.

I have never before been so stretched academically, encouraged emotionally, and fed spiritually until I attended Dominion Academy. This school employs the 'beating of self' (the challenging AP courses and teachers-- who also, thankfully, reflect the grace of God when appropriate) set forth by Hebrews 12. But most importantly, the effort within Dominion academy is all for the glory of our Lord.

This school has flexibility so that it can be geared somewhat to your child. It is University model. Christian curriculum, reasonable cost, caring staff. Also has extra curricular classes that homeschoolers can fit into their schedule.

Last modified Dominion Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12