1-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 29, 2015
We have been at this school for six years. The teachers really get to know your children. The school is based on Christian values and beliefs. The teachers care about my children as individuals. They care about their well-being and character. The academics are among the best. The school's test scores are high and many students graduate with scholarships. I wouldn't want to send my children anywhere else. You get an amazing education for a reasonable amount of money.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2015
There are small classrooms, individualized attention. Teachers really know each student. Issues of honesty, integrity, and fairness are addressed and dealt with.

Posted January 09, 2015
I have been going to Dominion Academy for 5 years, and I absolutely love it. Never have I once considered or wished going to a different school. The academics challenge you to think and analyze, unlike most schools which mostly spoon-feed their students. All of my siblings are either attending or have already graduated from DA, and they share my same opinions. We all feel completely blessed to go there. The small size of the school makes me feel like I'm part of a family. I can say with complete honesty and pride that Dominion Academy is............ The Best School Ever.

Posted January 09, 2015
Dominion Academy is a great school. Besides having really good teachers, DA offers students the chance to participate in athletics.

Dominion Academy 4

Posted January 09, 2015
Its a good school the calculus class is pretty fun and instructional. Most of the students are pretty cool and fun.

Posted January 08, 2015
This is my family's 3rd year at Dominion. My children love the collegiate model, and I love the academic standards and the christian worldview that is taught from a caring faculty.

Posted January 06, 2015
What I love about DA is the students truly love and encourage each other! My son struggled with peer pressure at his old school. My son (11th grade) get individualized attention from all his teachers and they only want the best for their students. A lot of smart kids too.

Posted September 26, 2008
I have never before been so stretched academically, encouraged emotionally, and fed spiritually until I attended Dominion Academy. This school employs the 'beating of self' (the challenging AP courses and teachers-- who also, thankfully, reflect the grace of God when appropriate) set forth by Hebrews 12. But most importantly, the effort within Dominion academy is all for the glory of our Lord.

Posted August 16, 2007
This school has flexibility so that it can be geared somewhat to your child. It is University model. Christian curriculum, reasonable cost, caring staff. Also has extra curricular classes that homeschoolers can fit into their schedule.

Posted December 04, 2006
More affordable than other schools. A classical Christian education. Academics are challenging and exceptional. Guidance counselor works with each student and family regarding preparation for college. Extremely caring staff. The university model only has students in class 15-18 hours each week and this provides our family with a flexible schedule for doing other things as family and for church service and activities. Love the integrated curriculum and Christian worldview.

925 North Main Street, Dayton, OH  45405