Posted March 03, 2010

Valerie Pre-K-8 School 4

Posted October 09, 2008
valerie is a caring place for students to learn. My son has high expectations from his teachers everyday.

Valerie Pre-K-8 School 1

Posted June 04, 2008

Valerie Pre-K-8 School 3

Posted May 05, 2008

Posted December 04, 2006
I love Valerie! My daughter has been there since Kindergarten. She is now in the 6th grade, she's been on the honor roll every year and participates in the enrichment program, safety patrol and handbell choir. She loves her school and her teachers. I know when I drop her off in the morning, she will be safe and cared for. All of her teachers (save 1) have been excellent and have taken their commitment to the children seriously and obviously take great joy in their jobs. Valerie is a Great school!

Posted January 11, 2005
Valerie is a wonderful school. My son has been there since kindergarten and now is in 2nd grade. He is in their enrichment program which is excellent. The teachers are great with the students and they enjoy teaching. I would recommend Valerie to anyone looking for a good quality elementary school education for thier child.

Posted September 21, 2003
My daughter has been at Valerie since the first grade. She is in the third grade now and we love it. It is a good school and she loves it! She has done very well and has been on the honor roll every year.

Posted September 09, 2003
I agree with the other parent. This is an excellent school. My daughter is in the 3rd grade and has been on the honor roll since 1st grade. We are very impressed with this school.

Valerie Pre-K-8 School 4

Posted August 11, 2003
i was disappointed by the scores on this site for this school but then i know what i have experienced and seen at this school and i know it must be wrong. i know that my child is very happy going here and loves going to school. the princple is very outgoing and respectful to the children and parents. they expect parents to be directly involved in their childs learning. i am just really happy with the school and faculty. i also know my child is too because of how she feels about the school and faculty. keep up the good work.

Valerie Pre-K-8 School
4020 Bradwood Dr, Dayton, OH  45405
Last modified Valerie Pre-K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Valerie Pre-K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.