Westpark Academy 5

Posted May 06, 2014
I love the current PreK teacher. She is the best teacher ever! I was extremely sad when it was time for my daughter to move on to Richard Allen kindergarten just because the teacher of her quality is super rare. My daughter was definitely ready to challenge 1st graders because Mrs. Pitts and I were on the same page, academic challenge and excellence. There is a huge drop off after that. My daughter is now in kindergarten and it is like she is just leveled off into what she had learned last year. West Park is very different from Richard Allen although affiliated.

Westpark Academy 5

Posted February 07, 2013
My daughter is 4, she is doing her second year of pre-K and is doing an excellent job! She's reading learning to add and has a love for learning. I'd put her up against any kindergartner and many 1st graders and I believe that Westpark Academy has had a great role in that!

Westpark Academy
627 Salem Ave, Dayton, OH  45406
Last modified Westpark Academy is a Private school that serves grade K
Westpark Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.