Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Neutral

They didn't have homework in Pre -K

This school cost more than my college tuition, room and board per year, yet they don't have certified teachers. The teacher my son had was barely qualified to be an assistant. I had my son there for several months and he hated going. I watched the teacher on the monitor at different times throughout those few months. She ignored the kids. Kids would be crying at drop off because they were missing their parents and she wouldn't even get off her chair to comfort or attempt to engage them in any way. The children are served snack on brown paper towels. The ones that are like sheets of writing paper from school restrooms. They would serve the kids ranch dip and carrots or salsa and chips and put the salsa and dip on the paper towel. After I watched his teacher sit and ignore my son while he sat in a corner and cried for 10 minutes, other kids were beating on each other with foam blocks, I marched in and took him out and never looked back. There's a reason they require a security deposit. You can find caring, kind, qualified day care centers. Don't go here.

As a parent, I highly recommend you spend your money elsewhere. It has the potential to be great, but staff and management are generally under-qualified and do not provide the quality of care that is expected from a top-tier facility. Additionally, the management has a knack for ignoring safety issues that should be reported. Definitely not worth the money.

Since my wife's job always takes her to other cities and states, I am always left to look after the kids. I don't mind the responsibility of caring for them because they are adorable kids. They are well behaved and well disciplined. They are also very loving and caring. Creme de la Creme, where they go to, is a real gem. They teach kids a lot of good things aside from educating them. It would have been more difficult for me to look after my kids if they misbehave all the time, but they don't. They are playful, yet they know their limits. And what endears them most to me is their loving nature, which I believe their teachers taught them how.

I am not normally the type who would write comments about something I like, but this is an exception. I just want to share with everyone how pleased and happy with are with Creme de la Creme. This is an amazingly great preschool parents should consider sending their kids to. From the first day we brought our son to Creme, he has never cried about being left alone there. They show such genuine care and provide the right attention to kids, thus, my son feels at ease instantly. Everyone at Creme does a wonderful job. Kids feel safe and protected. The teachers are responsive to our questions and suggestions and show true concern for the welfare of the kids. I have no complaints about this school. From the very start, all we have seen and witnessed are nothing to give us any worries at all.

Being a child of a parent that went there. I would not recommend this day care. There are alot of things parents don't see even with the cameras they have. You can hear what is going on in the room and they do not show details. You are better off hiring a nanny and having them watch your child in your own home. You can set up your own video monitoring. And I have found out that they do not always teach the program they send you. It is just an expensive day care and not a school at all!!!! Very unhappy.

I suppose you might have also discovered that academics is not the only thing that is important after you have stepped into the real world? True enough, high marks may have the power to get us in to our favored college, but having the proper social skills helps us survive the world. I know that the things you instill in a child will move his life and even affect how he thinks. That is why I chose the best for my son. I chose to send him to Creme de la Creme because I knew that they always put in mind what is best for their students. At Creme they design activities that will help children improve social skills, develop both gross and fine motor skills and even teach them a second language. Creme de la Creme is attuned to the times and they give students what is needed to give them an upper hand. My son is now in the third grade and a lot of his teachers commend him. They say he seems to be good at everything and learns fast. Just proves that early learning accounts for a lot.

It is the dream of any parent that their child succeeds not just in school but in adult life as well. We are all aware that academic achievements do not necessarily rule a person s life, nor will it totally dictate what kind of life a person lives. Cr me de la Cr me understands that children need more than great intellectual capacity in order to truly enjoy life. In Creme de la Creme, the teachers don t only teach regular subjects like math and science. They also encourage students to express themselves in other areas. My two year old son, Mikey for example, not only loves to read, he also likes to talk a lot. Maybe that is the reason why he loves it at the theater the most. They play, listen to music and do some puppet shows. I believe that because of this his imagination was sharpened. At bed time, instead of the traditional way of me reading him the stories from a book, he would prefer that we make up stories together. I love the way Creme brings out the future-writer in him.

Creme de la Creme has help me make my daughter to like going to school. It's difficult for a working mom like me not to be able to have someone to trust with my child's welfare. I love my job, too. I can't afford to lose it -- not now when the economy is still unstable. I thank my blessings that I still have this wonderful job. Now that my daughter is with Creme she is excited to go to school. I didn't see this kind of enthusiasm when she was still with another preschool. It seems that they don't understand kids. Whereas with Creme, they have this unique style in getting the kid's interest and turning it into something positive, which I find amazing. Their expertise in handling school children is truly commendable.

Creme is like the main ingredient in cooking every aspect of a child's experience. It is designed to enhance learning and enjoyment. It is like a school built inside Disneyland with emphasis on Academic excellence. Each teacher is an expert in working out every stage of a child s development, thus, so many parents trust this institution for their young ones and so did I. Keep up the great work Creme!

Last modified Creme De La Creme-Deerfield is a Private school that serves grades PK-K