Posted April 07, 2014
Dublin Scioto HS is an excellent school, consistent with the high standards set throughout the district.

Posted August 06, 2013
I heard this school is supposed to be really good and that it is the best school ever

Posted April 27, 2012
My student has been going here for the past two years and loves being here. There are no "clicks" no bullying, no fighting. Everyone is equal here. They offer AB and IB classes and the teachers always want to help when they can. There is a lot of parent involement thanks to the PTO who always ask for volunteers, from baking cookies to chaperones. This is a great school and great environment!

Posted October 18, 2009
3 words Scioto - is - amazing!!!!!!! i went to dublin scioto for 3 years and i loved it! all the teachers are hands on the the students, the guidance counselors are great (mrs. jim gibbons) the art programs are just wow.. i love it... Go Irish!!!!! <3

Posted August 07, 2009
It has helped me with my friends and widing my skills in all areas!

Dublin Scioto High School 0

Posted August 06, 2009
My son has attended Dublin Scioto High School since the 9th grade. He has been challenged many times from an academic standpoint. The additional opportunities afforded him here gives him a fighting chance when he goes to college since he is a minority. If I were to say anything negative it would be the unequal treatment that children who play sports do experience from time to time. Too often I've found people miss judge him because he is a minority. Sometimes he is not treated fairly because of it. But most of the time it is the other parents and not the school that do not seem to be sensitive to their mistreatment of minorities.

Posted April 16, 2009
I am a graduate of Dublin Scioto High School, and was challenged more at this school than I was in all 4 years of college. I was leagues ahead of my collegiete peers-- not because I'm exceptionally smart, but because I was exceptionally prepared. My fondest memories include those from Dublin Scioto, from their excellent honors program, to their arts program, and sports. Teachers were open-minded and genuinely cared. So many school cirriculums are focused solely on test scores. Dublin Scioto's staff has a unique dedication to teaching students why and how something works, rather than just preaching that it does. When they put the 'why' behind concepts, they engaged lifelong learners. I also really appreciate the diversity of students found at Scioto versus the other Dublin high schools-- tolerance and respect were a priority and expected. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Scioto.

Posted March 31, 2009
This school is awesome. The teachers take this job more personal and do one on one work with students. All the staffs are so nice and friendly.

Dublin Scioto High School 3

Posted March 17, 2009
I have two children at Scioto High School. I don't have any complaints about the curriculum, or the school in general. For the most part, we have enjoyed our years at this school. Unfortunately, the principle is unwilling to work with parents, and becomes very defensive and impatient when suggestions on ways to help the children are suggested. In my opinion, this person has no buisness working in a field that requires positive interaction with children and their parents.

Dublin Scioto High School 0

Posted February 12, 2009

Dublin Scioto High School
4000 Hard Rd, Dublin, OH  43016
Last modified Dublin Scioto High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dublin Scioto High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews.