Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

Thankfully, i Have not dealt with this so I will stay neutral

Amount of homework: Agree

There is very minimal homework ever given which is wonderful IMO

Great curriculum, diverse students, and overall great staff.

Amount of homework: Agree

My son attended for 5 years. We never had more than 20 minutes of homework a night. Many years he had no homework at all.

Develops character: Agree

Students are taught to be "difference makers" and are involved in several community service project throughout the year. We also have a Buckeye Club where students of different abilities help each other learn.

Really, Great Schools? Riverside is a wonderful elementary school. It is a small community school in a close-knit neighborhood. We are proud of our diversity and our wonderful teachers and staff. Parents are caring and volunteerism is high.

Riverside is a truly excellent school. The principal is warm, caring, and fair, and my daughter has made significant connections with every teacher she's come in contact with here. They've worked with her to find a curriculum that best suits her needs and several teachers have even supported her activities outside of school! When her best friend was faced with an ugly bullying situation the administration worked with all the families involved to make certain the learning environment was safe and supportive and that the bullies in question were given the guidance they needed to make better choices. I cannot say enough good things about this school and the staff that make it so wonderful!

My daughter is attending here for first grade after having been in Kindergarten at another Dublin city school. I think this is a good school and I like the low student -teacher ratio, however I feel like there is a huge lack of communication between the teachers, school admin., and the PTO with the parents. I feel as if I don't know what is going half the time. So while I do think this a great place for learning, in a nice neighborhood, I really miss the connected feeling I got from my daughter's previous school.

Riverside rocks. The teachers are so welcoming and care about each and every child. The principle is the best she cares about every child in the school.

Wonderful school!!!! I loved it!!!! My child attended it from k-8.... It was absolutely perfect

Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.