Posted November 13, 2012
Riverside is a truly excellent school. The principal is warm, caring, and fair, and my daughter has made significant connections with every teacher she's come in contact with here. They've worked with her to find a curriculum that best suits her needs and several teachers have even supported her activities outside of school! When her best friend was faced with an ugly bullying situation the administration worked with all the families involved to make certain the learning environment was safe and supportive and that the bullies in question were given the guidance they needed to make better choices. I cannot say enough good things about this school and the staff that make it so wonderful!

Riverside Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2011
My daughter is attending here for first grade after having been in Kindergarten at another Dublin city school. I think this is a good school and I like the low student -teacher ratio, however I feel like there is a huge lack of communication between the teachers, school admin., and the PTO with the parents. I feel as if I don't know what is going half the time. So while I do think this a great place for learning, in a nice neighborhood, I really miss the connected feeling I got from my daughter's previous school.

Posted December 08, 2010
Riverside rocks. The teachers are so welcoming and care about each and every child. The principle is the best she cares about every child in the school.

Posted August 11, 2009
Wonderful school!!!! I loved it!!!! My child attended it from k-8.... It was absolutely perfect

Riverside Elementary School 0

Posted August 07, 2009

Riverside Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2008
There is much diversity here. It is good and bad. The exposer is good as far as culture however the education is seems to be distrubed from it inthe younger grades. A lot of the younger Kindergarden,1st grade students are still learning english. There are aids to help the children. I feel the staff and teachers work and hearts are dedecatied,however parent invoulvment is a concern. Overall my second grader loves his teacher and I sent my kindergarden to a all day private and I know that was the best thing for him.

Riverside Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2007

Posted October 16, 2007
My son went through kindergarten here and is now in the middle of first grade. I can say nothing bad about his experience. His teachers have been excellent. They have been very warm and caring for my child. My experience with the staff has been absolutely wonderful.

Posted December 08, 2005
Great school! The students are wonderful and the staff is very caring. I couldn't ask for a better learning environment for children.

Riverside Elementary School 3

Posted October 18, 2005
- a former student

Riverside Elementary School
3260 Riverside Green Dr, Dublin, OH  43017
Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.