Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted August 04, 2016
To all of the teachers at RSE-- you are so special to us. You helped my son gain confidence in his abilities and introduced him to some wonderful books.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 04, 2016
My son attended for 5 years. We never had more than 20 minutes of homework a night. Many years he had no homework at all.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted August 04, 2016
Dublin City Schools has been infusing "Habits of Mind" to teach students those soft skills that can be even more important than academics. How to persevere, how to take risks, how to collaborate and share knowledge and even what to do when you get stuck in a problem.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted August 04, 2016
We have town meetings where students share their learning with all of the other students in the school. We have a Culture day where students wear clothes, share food and teach each other about their country of origin or a country they are interested in. Our theme song is "We Are One"-- we are how we treat each other when the day is done.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted August 04, 2016
Students are taught to be "difference makers" and are involved in several community service project throughout the year. We also have a Buckeye Club where students of different abilities help each other learn.

Posted August 04, 2016
Really, Great Schools? Riverside is a wonderful elementary school. It is a small community school in a close-knit neighborhood. We are proud of our diversity and our wonderful teachers and staff. Parents are caring and volunteerism is high.

Posted November 13, 2012
Riverside is a truly excellent school. The principal is warm, caring, and fair, and my daughter has made significant connections with every teacher she's come in contact with here. They've worked with her to find a curriculum that best suits her needs and several teachers have even supported her activities outside of school! When her best friend was faced with an ugly bullying situation the administration worked with all the families involved to make certain the learning environment was safe and supportive and that the bullies in question were given the guidance they needed to make better choices. I cannot say enough good things about this school and the staff that make it so wonderful!

Riverside Elementary School 4

Posted February 28, 2011
My daughter is attending here for first grade after having been in Kindergarten at another Dublin city school. I think this is a good school and I like the low student -teacher ratio, however I feel like there is a huge lack of communication between the teachers, school admin., and the PTO with the parents. I feel as if I don't know what is going half the time. So while I do think this a great place for learning, in a nice neighborhood, I really miss the connected feeling I got from my daughter's previous school.

Posted December 08, 2010
Riverside rocks. The teachers are so welcoming and care about each and every child. The principle is the best she cares about every child in the school.

Posted August 11, 2009
Wonderful school!!!! I loved it!!!! My child attended it from k-8.... It was absolutely perfect

3260 Riverside Green Dr, Dublin, OH  43017
Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.