Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

My son attended for 5 years. We never had more than 20 minutes of homework a night. Many years he had no homework at all.

Develops character: Agree

Students are taught to be "difference makers" and are involved in several community service project throughout the year. We also have a Buckeye Club where students of different abilities help each other learn.

Really, Great Schools? Riverside is a wonderful elementary school. It is a small community school in a close-knit neighborhood. We are proud of our diversity and our wonderful teachers and staff. Parents are caring and volunteerism is high.

Riverside is a truly excellent school. The principal is warm, caring, and fair, and my daughter has made significant connections with every teacher she's come in contact with here. They've worked with her to find a curriculum that best suits her needs and several teachers have even supported her activities outside of school! When her best friend was faced with an ugly bullying situation the administration worked with all the families involved to make certain the learning environment was safe and supportive and that the bullies in question were given the guidance they needed to make better choices. I cannot say enough good things about this school and the staff that make it so wonderful!

My daughter is attending here for first grade after having been in Kindergarten at another Dublin city school. I think this is a good school and I like the low student -teacher ratio, however I feel like there is a huge lack of communication between the teachers, school admin., and the PTO with the parents. I feel as if I don't know what is going half the time. So while I do think this a great place for learning, in a nice neighborhood, I really miss the connected feeling I got from my daughter's previous school.

Riverside rocks. The teachers are so welcoming and care about each and every child. The principle is the best she cares about every child in the school.

Wonderful school!!!! I loved it!!!! My child attended it from k-8.... It was absolutely perfect

There is much diversity here. It is good and bad. The exposer is good as far as culture however the education is seems to be distrubed from it inthe younger grades. A lot of the younger Kindergarden,1st grade students are still learning english. There are aids to help the children. I feel the staff and teachers work and hearts are dedecatied,however parent invoulvment is a concern. Overall my second grader loves his teacher and I sent my kindergarden to a all day private and I know that was the best thing for him.

My son went through kindergarten here and is now in the middle of first grade. I can say nothing bad about his experience. His teachers have been excellent. They have been very warm and caring for my child. My experience with the staff has been absolutely wonderful.

Last modified Riverside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.