Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 03, 2008
Our son has enjoyed going to Eli Pinney, and we have found the teachers and staff to be very helpful and interested in our son's education. In addition, there are a number of parent-student and parent-teacher activities.

Posted October 25, 2007
I've found the quality of education at Eli Pinney to be excellent. I'm not fond of the pods and am disappointed to see class sizes larger than other nearby dublin elementary schools.

Posted April 23, 2006
The quality og academic programs at Eli Pinney is excellent. My K level daughter has received a wonderful start in her academic career. I have other friends who built a new house and moved closer to the school just to be sure they would never be redistricted. We did not have involvement in extracurriculars but I know the Eli Pinney offers all sorts of music, art and sport. The level of parent invlovement at Eli Pinney is very high. I have never walked into the school and seen less than four parents working on activities. My daughters classroom had 3 classroom Moms, plus Moms and Dads who cam in to read weekly. The PTO is very active at the school and hold regular family socials. I can't say enough great things about this school. It breaks my heart that we are moving out of state and leaving this school district.

Eli Pinney Elementary School 4

Posted December 31, 2004
This school is very good - the quality of teaching and all events and everything. However there is 0 security - anyone can enter school anytime and there is no special rules or regulations for that. I am really concerned about my child and I think increased security must be the priority now, when terrorists increased their evil activities.

Eli Pinney Elementary School
9989 Concord Rd, Dublin, OH  43017
Last modified Eli Pinney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.