Dublin, OH
Before care: Yes

Tree Of Life Christian School-Dublin Branch 5

Posted December 08, 2014
My daughter is in kindergarten and has been transitioning so well with being away from home this year. Tree of Life offers a diverse, caring and nurturing environment while also maintaining high academic standards. In addition, as a student in their all-day program my six-year-old is learning Spanish, Technology, Music, has library time and Gym, Recess and Art classes. She also has opportunity to interact with older peers during lunch and at Chapel services. Lastly, the principal and staff are supportive and attentive. Everyone knows my daughter's name and makes it a point to acknowledge her and warmly welcome her each day. Any interactions with staff have been very positive, and I can even credit the school nurse with first discovering my daughter's vision problems through a routine screening. I am so thankful we found Tree of Life!

Tree Of Life Christian School-Dublin Branch 5

Posted June 08, 2012
Our two children have thrived from having a highly capable and dedicated staff that foster an excellent academic program. We are thankful for a Christ centered atmosphere that has allowed for a holist development of our children - focusing on both academics as well as character development.

Tree Of Life Christian School-Dublin Branch
2900 Martin Road, Dublin, OH  43017
Last modified Tree Of Life Christian School-Dublin Branch is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Tree Of Life Christian School-Dublin Branch Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top