Dublin, OH
Students enrolled: 1,195

Dublin Jerome High School 4

Posted May 05, 2015
Recently moved to Ohio from Florida or I should say moved back to Ohio. I was born and raised here. I have a 14 yr. Old daughter and we are looking for a high school for the fall. Any comments on this school would be helpful to us. The school she was enrolled in at Florida was great academically, but had so many "clicks" of different people and quite a bit of kids that just seem to think they were better than others. I want to find a school that is accepting of all children. Academics are so important to us as well as feeling like she belongs and can be herself. Thank you for any feedback.

Posted September 30, 2014
We recently moved to Ohio from out of state, and I used Great Schools extensively to research the school options for my children. We selected Dublin Jerome High School for my 9th grader, and we are thrilled! The academics are excellent, and there is personal, one-on-one counseling when registering to ensure that your student is in the classes they need. The principal is incredibly energetic and very visible and clearly cares very deeply about the school. The teachers are fantastic for the most part and there are lots of opportunities for international travel with the school. The student body is polite and well-mannered and they were very welcoming to my daughter. As we move through the years at Jerome, we will consider the AP and IB class options, and I have no doubt that my daughter will graduate very well-prepared for college. The building is only 10 years old, so it is really nice and new, and they have an incredible auditorium and a great theater program. We love Jerome!
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 22, 2010
The teachers and the student body are always supportive and positive, no matter what you did. This school comes together during the great times and the tough times. The Blue Ribbon Award is well-deserved by this school.

Posted October 03, 2009
The people there are so nice, the teachers are absolutely awesome, and our principal is the best!!!!

Dublin Jerome High School

Posted September 16, 2009
I have 2 children, one has graduated, and one is enrolled at Jerome. The quality of education is exceptional, and my junior at OSU is continuing to do well in her classes. The teachers are always available to help students, and the school is open to parent envolvement.

Posted September 16, 2009
I like my school because it has awesome people, awesome teachers and lots of classes in all areas to do. I enjoy the Music Department. We have really good teachers and the music is fun to play. All the teachers are really nice and are willing to help you any day at anytime, so that you can be the best that you can be. I have made so many friends at Jerome, because they are all really excepting of each other.

Posted October 04, 2007
The Dublin Jerome Academic Program is superior to any other school in the central Ohio area. It is ranked the number one school in central Ohio based on the OGT test scores.

Dublin Jerome High School
8300 Hyland Croy Rd, Dublin, OH  43016
Last modified Dublin Jerome High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dublin Jerome High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top