Posted July 17, 2011
Chambers has it all; dedicated teachers, great administrators and counselors, tutors, after school programs, you name it. Chambers does everything possible for their kids. Adults in the building treat the students as if they are their own. Very caring.

Chambers Elementary School 0

Posted July 14, 2008
My daughter Brittney went to Chambers k-2. All of her teachers were fabulous, and loved to teach. I relocated to Talahassee, and my daughter attended Catholic school. My daughter performed just as well or better than the rest of her class, and she continued to excell in reading and math. We have now moved to Jacksonville, FL., and I am convienced that the foundation that was laid by Chambers, was of great benifit, to Brittney's love for learning. We both love and miss you all

Chambers Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2007

Posted October 04, 2006
The Special education department is wonderful, my daughter has speech pathology issues and the Speech Pathologist at Chambers assisted me in further diagnosing my daughter s weaknesses so that we could be successful, with a new IEP (Individual Educational Plan) that was out of date at a previous school. The school psychologist had a one on one with me and the Special education secretary will do all she can to assist you as long as you do not invade her personal space. The school has ramps to get to the different color coded levels and is accesible to students and teachers who are disabled. Chambers also has classes for the gifted. SO if anyone is looking for a school with good security, nice facility, and programs for gifted students to students with special needs, this may very well be the school that you are looking for. It was for me.

Posted August 12, 2005

Posted August 27, 2004
My daughter attended the Chambers Pre-K program for one year. She brought home projects on a regular basis which I love. There were times during independent time where she would sing songs about colors, famous historical figures, the alphabet--two different versions, and appropriate behavior practices. My mouth would be open in amazement to what she was learning. Prior to Chambers, I really did not know what to expect. Now I have a good idea of what to expect from the next school. Unfortunately I have to relocate to another state. Thank You Chambers for all that you have done and I wish you continued success.

Posted June 07, 2004

Posted April 30, 2004
This school has the nation's only Suzuki Violin program for students beginning in kindergarten that serves children in economically disadvantaged commuities. Each of the over 60 current young violinists receive a free instrument and lessons at the Cleveland Institute of Music. The program began in the 2000-2001 school year. In 2004 the Chambers Violinists (Grades 1-3) were invited, all expenses paid, to be the featured players at the Suziki Association of America teachers' conference in Minnesota.

Chambers Elementary School 3

Posted August 19, 2003
Parental Involvement is not encouraged at this school. Security issues with the parking lot and inside the building needs to be addressed. Sanitary lavatory issues has existed since the building was built, backup sewage.

Chambers Elementary School
14121 Shaw Ave, East Cleveland, OH  44112
Last modified Chambers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chambers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.