Calcutta Elementary School 5

Posted July 16, 2006
This school is fabulous! From the principal to the teachers, I really couldn`t ask for more. My son required special assistance from the learning center and those two teachers Mrs. Elick and Mr. Kester were awesome. The only thing I wished my son could of experienced was a more up to date building. Hopefully the levy will pass this time and the future students will have what they truly deserve, a new building. Thanks again Calcutta. Your the best!

Calcutta Elementary School
15482 State Route 170, East Liverpool, OH  43920
Last modified Calcutta Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calcutta Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.