PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted May 25, 2015
My two children have attended American Spirit Academy for years, and they both love it. The closeness and friendship that they feel with their classmates is equivalent to a family atmosphere. My experience has shown the teachers to be wonderful and truly interested with my children's education and future. The leaders of the school have gone out of their way to provide the students with a diversity of activities (including trips and day outings) which have allowed for a broad range of experiences. I'm very happy with the education being provided.

Posted October 30, 2007
My daughter has only been at this school for 1 year and she says she Loves it. The teacher actually care about your child. I love being about to know what is happening in the classroom through their edline program. I dont have to wait for a progress report or a report cards to see how my daughter is doing! The teacher Love the involvement of the parents and make y9ou feel your opinion matters.

American Spirit Academy 4

Posted April 02, 2007
After reading the prior review, I felt I had to respond. My two children attended ELCS from 5th & 6th grade on and I have been very pleased with the education they received. The teachers are clearly committed to their work and just as importantly, to the Lord. The ones I have dealt with have worked hard to guide the students academically and spiritually. I have the seen the Ohio Graduation Test results and the school does much better than the local public schools. Also, the school is beginning to offer options in information technology with college credit as well. The students are typical kids but as one of my students classmates pointed out, ELCS is nothing like the 'zoo' of a school he came from. The atmosphere isn't perfect, as none is, but my kids have been guided academically and spiritually. I feel fortunate to have my children attend ELCS.

Posted April 01, 2007
This is a wonderful school. Yes there are trailers in the back, but they are well kept and do not leak. Many school utilize trailers, that is not the mark of a bad school. I find the falculty and curriculum to be very much dedicated to their mission and I believe they keep the focus where it belongs. Number 1- on the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Number 2 - On a quality education for the children and finally Number 3 - Meeting their fiscal responsibilities. Yes that does mean fundraising, but it must be done to accomplish numbers one and two. A small price to pay in my estimation. I find this schools fund raising efforts no greater nor no less than any public school.

American Spirit Academy 1

Posted October 06, 2006
This school is positively horrible. The majority of the school is leaking trailers behind the main building. The leadership of the school is outmoded and outdated and too concerned with fundraising and not enough with education. The administration is also very closeminded about the discipline issues in the school...just because it says Christian school in the name doesn't mean these kids are following that lifestyle. The only bright spot is the preschool, which is very good.

American Spirit Academy
46682 Florence Street, East Liverpool, OH  43920
Last modified American Spirit Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12