East Liverpool, OH

Posted August 05, 2013
My school is horrible! the east Liverpool city schools are horrible and the students have no respect for anyone or anything. the teachers are just as bad as the students they swear at the children and have little to none discipline. the teachers dis respect the students and parents. I do not suggest this school to any and all parents. the students in theses schools are mean and dis respectful. if you can survive this school you can survive anything!

East Liverpool Junior High School 4

Posted May 17, 2008
My daughter has attended East Liverpool Middle School for 2 years. She has excelled in all areas and had very high achievement test scores in all areas. She is also in the gifted program. There are some teachers whom we do not all agree with, but apparently, my daughter is getting an excellent education. Many problems arise with poor family management/backgrounds and not necessarily all with the schools.

Posted October 30, 2007
We feel this school is not consistant in its teaching and the children with behavior problems are out of control.

Posted June 26, 2007
This school lacks consistency. There are major discipline issue that are out of control. My daughter came into East Liverpool School District excelling in all areas. She was even in the G.A.T.E. program (a program for gifted students). I pulled my daughter out of East Liverpool School this year due to the score being so very low and now my daughter is behind. I would not recommend this school district to anyone

East Liverpool Junior High School
100 Maine Blvd, East Liverpool, OH  43920
Last modified East Liverpool Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East Liverpool Junior High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top