Posted May 13, 2011
This school has provided my child with a very positive school experience. She has attended K-2. The principal, Dr. Plate, is very caring and attentive. The staff is always friendly and my child's teachers have always made the students' well being and education their top priority. Longfellow emphasizes a culture of being kind, caring, respectful and responsible. My child was very proud to attend this school and we are sad to be moving outside of the district for 3rd grade.

Longfellow Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2007
This is one of the best school I ever been to this is great the staff is awsome the students are so well-behaver

Posted August 18, 2007

Posted October 31, 2006
I have been very satisfied with the school. My son was in the first grade and he was selected for the gifted program for the second grade so he does not go to Longfellow anymore but my experience with this school for the one year period was excellent. The Principal is very approaching and helpful. She knew my child by his first name and was very understanding of her responsibilities. My son enjoyed the extra curriculum activities. His teacher Ms. Kavelecz was excellent too. She works with each student according their requirements and encourages to the best of the child's ability. My son loved being in Longfellow and was very sad when he had to go to another school. He is very happy now at his new school too but I wanted to mention the good role the school played when he was in Longfellow.

Longfellow Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006

Longfellow Elementary School
35200 Stevens Blvd, Eastlake, OH  44095
Last modified Longfellow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longfellow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.