Posted April 21, 2014
THIS IS THE WORST SCHOOL IN PREBLE COUNTY IF NOT OHIO!!! The teachers are ignorant and could care less about your childs education. The discipline is awful. Fights in the halls, racism around every corner, and lets not forget about the dozens of drug users in the school. The kids are stuck up and start a boat load of drama. I feel like I am honestly on Days of Our Lives like 99% of the time. There are a ton of dirtbags who only go to school to start drama. There is this one teacher in particular who only throws notes up the board, that he got from the textbook.. much like all the teachers. And he excepts us to learn, he doesn't care if we do the assigned work or not. This is how it is at Eaton High School. THE WORST SCHOOL IN OHIO, DO NOT SEND YOUR KID HERE!!!

Posted September 24, 2013
I have had children in each of their schools. Coming from Talawanda School District I was very disappointed in the schools here. Teachers are stuck up, gossipy and small minded. My children have been witness to blantant racism, sexism and plenty good ol boy behaviors. When we first moved here I asked a group of teenagers what they do for fun here, their answer was sex and drugs. I should have ran, but chalked it up to smart alec teens. Unless you are in with the right crowd (ie multi generation family) there isn't much else in Eaton. You can't even as a parent join in to help support the schools because you are treated like garbage. Can't wait to sell my house and move my children to a better district.

Posted May 24, 2013
This school is full of ignorant, close minded, and shallow students. It's almost impossible for one student to be truly happy for another student because everyone is so cut throat. It seems that popularity and where the next party is is all that matters here. I fully believe that education is at the bottom of this school's priority list, as the teachers are less than satisfactory. The teachers themselves are too concerned with what the latest gossip is. The school is extremely unfriendly, unfair, and the only thing that seems to matter is what your last name is and how much money your parents have. If you are a football player here, the world is in the palm of your hands. Also, if you know someone "important" you pretty much can get out of anything. The "good-ol-boy" comment hit right on the spot with this school! And its not just within the high school, the school board is this way as well. I fortunately only had to deal with this place they call a "school" for two years before I escaped and spent my junior and senior year elsewhere. I would not recommend this school system to anyone! Seek other options!!

Posted May 22, 2013
Small town, small town school! Seems that your childs success is based less on their ability, and more on their popularity. They set the students up for failure by pressuring them into taking CP classes, and lead them to believe that if they don"t, they will just be "flippin burgers" in a few years when the others have their college degree. So, they are shamed into taking classes that they may not be capable of passing, and now, ashamed of their parent who is "flippin burgers" for a living. If you are notified that the school is going to take disciplinary action against your child, then it is because you have the wrong last name or your child is not running in the right circles. It really is just like something you would see on tv. It is my opinion that this school lacks in any moral values. Small town, small town school!

Posted November 09, 2011
This school is the bomb digity, You should go here! I think it's great :)

Posted April 30, 2010

Eaton High School 4

Posted April 12, 2010

Posted November 16, 2008
Eaton High School has its ups and downs, but overall it is a good school and with a new principal it is going in a good direction.

Posted September 23, 2008
Possibly the worst school in America. The staff knows nothing of morality and this ends up spilling over to the students. I was witness to racism, ignorance, and an overall lack of empathy from teachers and athletic coaches. Do not send your child here

Posted November 26, 2007

Eaton High School
600 Hillcrest Dr, Eaton, OH  45320
Last modified Eaton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eaton High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top