Posted June 13, 2007
- a former student

Posted December 20, 2006
As a student of Elyria Catholic I Recomend it! I feel that gossip isn't that terrible as quoted below and the accademics are sensational. Personally it beats out all the other school's in Lorain County. Also, as an added bonus in the past years I have attended, the sports offered have been on the rise.

Posted January 14, 2006
My son has gone to Elyria Catholic High School for 2 years now, and my overall review of the school, would be that its perfect. Great teachers, great administration, great education, great location. I would highly reccomend sending your child to the best Catholic school in Lorain County.

Elyria Catholic High School 3

Posted November 30, 2005
- a former student
As a former student of EC, in general,I feel the academic foundation I received there was adequate or above average. However, if compared to public schools in Elyria or Lorain, I hold EC in high regard due to the small class size & teachers' knowledge. EC did provide a good foundation for college. Athletically, there are many extra curricular opportunities. However, if your student is artistically or musically inclined, perhaps another school would suit your needs better. Parents are generally involved, as tuition is reduced with volunteerism. One perspective to weig h-- as a small school, there are the advantages & disadvantages of a 'village' mentality, meaning there's lots of personal attention, yet there's the possibility of too much attention or curiosity at times -- ie, interest in personal affairs or 'gossip'. Also, generations of families tend to enroll and financial support or donations are encouraged.

Contact Information

725 Gulf Road
Elyria, OH 44035

Elyria Catholic High School
725 Gulf Road, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified Elyria Catholic High School is a private school that serves grades 9-12
Elyria Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.