Posted September 17, 2011
Great school with highly supportive staff of teachers and strong family base. Great school with highly supportive staff of teachers and strong family base.

Posted January 10, 2009
I have 3 kids currently attending St Jude. They range from 3 yr old preschool to 5th grade. My oldest is in her 5th year at St Jude. I could not ask for a better school. The technology is above and beyond any other local school around. They have a computer lab where each child actually has their own computer. They are studying Chinese as part of their curriculum and Spanish is also offered. The new gym is fabulous along with the junior high wing. The staff is absolutely awesome. My kids are so much further ahead than other kids their age. My daughter struggled so much in kindergarten at public school and now she is an honor student. The support from the teachers is phenomenal. My little ones are excelling in preschool like I never imagined they would. There are so many extra curriculars, there is something offered for everyone.

Posted December 16, 2008
Loving the preschool! I'm excited that the kids get to use the computer lab, library, gym and art lab! I'm looking forward to an allday everyday option for both 3s and 4s for next year!

St Jude School 0

Posted October 08, 2008
This is my family's 9th year at St. Jude School. We continue to be amazed by all this school has to offer. Our school leads the way in the area of technology, from interactive plasma technology in the classroom, to a state of the art computer lab, and a mobile computer lab that brings technology to the classroom. In addition to leading the way in the area of technology, St. Jude School also has a state of the art Science Lab, new library, art studio and an amazing gymnasium. My children have the opportunity this year to study Chinese in addition to Spanish. The caring and compassionate teachers are perhaps the best asset of St. Jude. This school truly lives its motto of 'Going Above and Beyond'. I would recommend this school to any parent!

St Jude School 1

Posted September 15, 2008
my son and daughter both transferred to st.judes from st.peters. they had a hard time adjusting and found that st.jude was old, and lacking in modern technology.

Posted June 05, 2008
Rozann Swanson is a class act! She has made St. Jude the best Catholic school in the area. So proud to send my kids there... they are getting a great education as well as character building experiences. The science and art lab are great! The library is amazing and the Drama productions rival any High Schools in the area.

Posted May 27, 2007

Posted November 02, 2005
Amazing! I am proud to send my children to St. Jude. St. Jude has an amazing principal with great vision and leadership. There are tons of 'extras' such as Spanish classes, athletics, a stocked art lab, stocked science lab and a huge library. The computer lab is full of the latest technology and there is a computer for every child in the class. There are fun activities such as drama club, tech club and homework club too. The teachers are kind and dedicated. A great choice for private schooling!

Posted December 01, 2004
My daughter started at St. Jude in first grade. She absolutely loves it. It is amazing what she has learned and she is only half way through the school year. The difference between the public school she attended for Kindergarten and St. Jude is incredible. She reads as if she has been doing it for years. My daughter adores her teacher and has never had any problems with a classmate. Her teacher always returns my emails within one day and her grades and assignments are posted regulary on the web. It is truely a wonderful school.

St Jude School
594 Poplar Street, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified St Jude School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Jude School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.