First Baptist Christian School 5

Posted November 27, 2006
I have had 4 children attend FBCS. The education that they received there prepared them for the future as good citizens as well as academically. The staff gives extra to their classes that I did not see in public school. I never had to wonder how they were doing in their classes as I was kept informed. In public school, I had many teachers flatly tell me that they didn't have enough time to keep me updated, and I should pass the school levies if I wanted more staff there to support education. Thanks to this school I was involved every step of my childrens education. That is a key part of success

First Baptist Christian School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
My daughter graduated from FBCS in June of 2003. She spent 13 years there, and my wife and I could not be any more pleased with her education. Her teachers were always ready and willing to give extra time and help when needed. It was very much a family atmosphere.

First Baptist Christian School
11400 Lagrange Road, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified First Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
First Baptist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top