PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The Office of Admissions cordially invites Christian families with children (ages 2 through High School) to our Prospective Family Open House! Held on Tuesday, Oct. 13th and Nov. 17th, families can tour the school with an administrator and current student anytime from 9am to 1pm. There is no better way to experience the ODCS difference than to see it in action. Families may enjoy refreshments, visit classes and facilities, interact with staff and students, and learn about our programs, financial aid and application process. Please enter off of West Ridge Road near the electronic sign. Park and enter near the doors by the flag pole. Questions, please call Mrs. Bronwyn Tucker, Director of Admissions at (440) 326-2367.
September 17, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I have 3 children in Open Door Christian School and have had my children go through grades 1-9 up to this point. I have to say I have loved every single one of their teachers and not just me, my children have loved them too. They have open lines of communication and are willing to work with you through anything. They genuinely seem to care for their students emotional, educational and religious needs so that they can grow to be their personal best.

Open Door Christian School has met all of our expectations for our kids’ education. A wide range of rigorous, relevant academics, a Christ-centered environment, a positive social environment, opportunities for sports, music, the arts, and extra-curriculars are all available at Open Door Christian Schools. This is a place where our high school aged kids thrive in body, mind, and spirit.

- a school leader

Open Door Christian School is a wonderful school that gives a parent passion about a school. The whole staff pulls together to accomplish education through a Christ like setting.

ODCS is wonderful. I feel so comfortable sending my child to school here. The children receive a fantastic, wide-based, well-rounded curriculum. The academic bar is set high at ODCS, and it also includes a Christian education, which is so very important to us. Learning how to live a Christ-centered life, making it a part of your every day, not just Sunday, is so important for all of us - young or old. And just walking the halls, seeing the kids from preK to Seniors, they are all so kind and respectful and are exactly the kind of children I hope to raise. The staff is wonderful. And I can't express enough how comfortable I am dropping me little ones off here every day, knowing they will be safe, nurtured, and receiving a wonderful education.

My husband and I are so blessed to be able to send our child to ODCS. The teachers and staff are amazing. I love that my child is getting a great education but also learning so much about God and going to a school that's Faith based. The teachers are so caring and it's nice to know that they help and care for each child in the classroom. Giving them the attention they need to grow and learn.

My child is currently attending ODCS and my oldest child recently graduated from ODCS each have attended ODCS since kindergarten. Why? - My wife and I like most parents wanted our children to have a great education and also to have this education in an environment that nurtured our faith and values. We have found this and more at ODCS. I encourage you to reach out to ODCS and find out for yourself. I am confident that if you are seeking a education of excellence for your children where GOD is present and celebrated you will find a home for your children as we have.

This is a wonderful school! The teachers are awesome and so caring. My children receive a very high-level of education and most importantly they learn about God.

One of the greatest joys in my life is teaching at Open Door Christian Schools. I feel like I can speak for all of the staff when I say that we love and care about each student. The classroom environment is excellent and exceptional learning happens everyday. Education at ODCS is more than just academics. We pray for and with our students, we guide them on their walk with Christ, and we teach them to be a light in the darkness. ODCS is God's school. It is a ministry of education that I am blessed to be apart of.

ODCS is a wonderful learning environment for our child. His teachers have always provided a warm and supportive environment. The staff truly cares about the student and their family. They provide many hands on learning experiences along with faith based character skill building. We are proud Patriots!

Last modified Open Door Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12