Posted May 04, 2014
Open Door Christian School is a wonderful school that gives a parent passion about a school. The whole staff pulls together to accomplish education through a Christ like setting.

Posted April 27, 2014
ODCS is wonderful. I feel so comfortable sending my child to school here. The children receive a fantastic, wide-based, well-rounded curriculum. The academic bar is set high at ODCS, and it also includes a Christian education, which is so very important to us. Learning how to live a Christ-centered life, making it a part of your every day, not just Sunday, is so important for all of us - young or old. And just walking the halls, seeing the kids from preK to Seniors, they are all so kind and respectful and are exactly the kind of children I hope to raise. The staff is wonderful. And I can't express enough how comfortable I am dropping me little ones off here every day, knowing they will be safe, nurtured, and receiving a wonderful education.

Posted April 19, 2014
My husband and I are so blessed to be able to send our child to ODCS. The teachers and staff are amazing. I love that my child is getting a great education but also learning so much about God and going to a school that's Faith based. The teachers are so caring and it's nice to know that they help and care for each child in the classroom. Giving them the attention they need to grow and learn.

Posted April 19, 2014
My child is currently attending ODCS and my oldest child recently graduated from ODCS each have attended ODCS since kindergarten. Why? - My wife and I like most parents wanted our children to have a great education and also to have this education in an environment that nurtured our faith and values. We have found this and more at ODCS. I encourage you to reach out to ODCS and find out for yourself. I am confident that if you are seeking a education of excellence for your children where GOD is present and celebrated you will find a home for your children as we have.

Posted April 16, 2014
This is a wonderful school! The teachers are awesome and so caring. My children receive a very high-level of education and most importantly they learn about God.

Posted April 16, 2014
One of the greatest joys in my life is teaching at Open Door Christian Schools. I feel like I can speak for all of the staff when I say that we love and care about each student. The classroom environment is excellent and exceptional learning happens everyday. Education at ODCS is more than just academics. We pray for and with our students, we guide them on their walk with Christ, and we teach them to be a light in the darkness. ODCS is God's school. It is a ministry of education that I am blessed to be apart of.

Posted April 16, 2014
ODCS is a wonderful learning environment for our child. His teachers have always provided a warm and supportive environment. The staff truly cares about the student and their family. They provide many hands on learning experiences along with faith based character skill building. We are proud Patriots!

Posted April 16, 2014
OUTSTANDING! That is the one word that describes the education at ODCS. The preschool program is amazingly enriching, in comparison to another "Christian" preschool that our first child attended. Our children have grown both academically and spiritually, from preschool all the way through 12th grade. The teachers and staff love their jobs, and their top priority is looking out for the best interest of our children. It has definitely been a blessing to have made the sacrifice for our children to attend ODCS!

Posted April 16, 2014
I love ODCS. I am a parent of 3 students and I feel blessed that my children get to attend here. The teachers are wonderful and the quality of education is fantastic. I am so happy to be a part of this great place!

Open Door Christian Schools 3

Posted April 16, 2014
This school needs to enforce the rules for ( all ) students! Also some teachers that do not want to be there should not.. And your pictures for your website need to change up a little ..put some new faces on there.

Contact Information

8287 W Ridge Rd
Elyria, OH 44035

School website

Open Door Christian Schools
8287 W Ridge Rd, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified Open Door Christian Schools is a private school that serves grades PK-12
Open Door Christian Schools Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 48 reviews.