Crestwood Elementary School 5

Posted October 07, 2007

Crestwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2006
A school with plenty of excellent teachers to back the kids up. Make sure anything you do communicate with the front office is done so in triplicate. Then follow up to make sure they didn't lose whatever form you just gave them. I can't tell you how many times I went into the office to drop papers off to later in the week receive a note saying 'must send this NOW or son will be suspended'. I'm sure they're busy and things get misplaced, but it happened repeatedly. It seems that the pressure is on for test scores...less science, PE and art projects going on the closer they get to the state testing dates. Programs are in place to reward good behavior, attendance and homework completion that is very creative and works well. I'm happy that my kids go to Crestwood....after I figured out the paperwork issues and how to prevent any problems.

Crestwood Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2006
Overall I like this school very much,but one of my concerns would be the fact that Crestwood doesn't have an afterschool program. Although at one time the YMCA was an apt contingency plan, when it closed suddenly without warning there wasn't a place for many of the older children to go. Another problem would be the lack of physical education. When recess is a mere 10 mins, and P.E. once a week, there is alot of excess energy that will be expended in the classrooms. All in all I would recommend Crestwood to others, the teachers are intelligent, diligent and care for the well being of the children in their care.

Crestwood Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
I have been very happy with Crestwood. The teachers here have always been very helpful to the students. It is a nice school to attend. But I think it will have to be bigger one day.

Crestwood Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2004
- a former student

Crestwood Elementary School
42331 Griswold Rd, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.