Oakwood Elementary School 3

Posted April 27, 2006
I think this school is very good for the kids and helping my daughter alot with all they do with speech and in the classroom to give her more experience and help to enter jr high school.

Oakwood Elementary School 5

Posted July 20, 2005
This school is such a great school. The teachers are amazing. They have done lots of miracles with my son. He has ADHD. He came from a different school and was bring home c's and d's. Since he has been at Oakwood he has brought me home a's and b's. I am so proud of him. He is also up to all his level for 5th grade. I love this school!

Oakwood Elementary School
925 Spruce St, Elyria, OH  44035
Last modified Oakwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.