Bad
Good

Englewood Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2013
This school is a gem. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is the music program.....or lack of one. The kids do have music, but the songs are very basic (and repetitive from year to year) and in the 4 years that my daughter has been going, there has NEVER been a music concert of any kind. The teachers are superb and my daughter loves them! She has thrived at this school. The office secretaries can come off as unfriendly sometimes, but I can overlook that. We are moving after this school year and will miss EE very much.

Englewood Elementary School 5

Posted October 29, 2012
I recently had a chance to speak with the new superintendant. She stated that in all her years working as a superintendant, she was amazed at the amount of dedication that the faculty has to all their students in the Northmont school district. And I have to agree. At Englewood Elementary they deserve a 6 star rating!

Englewood Elementary School 5

Posted May 12, 2010
Love the gifted child program here. My daughter was bored in her regular elementary classes. Even though she was making straight A's, she was tired of hearing the teacher review things over and over again that she understood quickly the first time. In this school, she can leave the classroom while the other children review. She can be with other gifted children like herself and they get to work on projects of their own. It's great!!!

Posted November 06, 2009
The teachers truly care about the students!

Posted October 22, 2009
Englewood Ele is a wonderful school due to it's top notch teachers, staff & principal!!

Posted October 22, 2009
I have daughters in Second Grade and Kindergarten. The staff is amazing and both girls are thriving in such a wonderful environment for learning.

Posted October 21, 2009
I have two girls attending Englewood Elementary - one of which has special needs (Cerebral Palsy). EE has gone above and beyond when it comes to the needs of my girls; educationally, socially and emotionally. I'm proud of my school and my community.

Posted October 20, 2009
We love Englewood Elementary School for so many reasons! I can not say enough about the principal, Mrs. Wyandt. She has a big smile on everyday to greet the staff, students and parents. She attends the PTO meetings and participates in our events. Mrs. Wyandt is extremely caring and supportive to the staff. Our school strives for the Excellence Award every year and are consistently keeping up with today's technology to further our students education. Mrs. Bench is my son's Kindergarten teacher and she is phenomenal! She is extremely organized, professional, caring and does an amazing job with these children. We just recently moved back to the area and having my son in this school makes us feel a sense of pride and security. Everyone that I have met at the school has been extremely courteous and wants to make everyday a learning experience. I could go on and on, but I wanted to make it brief. Go Wee Bolts!

Posted October 20, 2009
My grandson is in Kindergarten. He is learning so much. He is always smiling when he talks about his day at school. Thank you for being great Educators. It shows in the children.

Posted October 13, 2009
Best PTO in the world and a great gifted program

702 Albert St, Englewood, OH  45322
Last modified Englewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.