Posted May 31, 2013
I am a student I was crying on the last day of fourth grade my teacher Mrs. Frantz came up to me to talk she knew what I was feeling since my best friend Noah Holt is going to Brookville school and she helped me through the last day of school it was really hard to do it I am nothing without my best friend someone to talk to and someone to laugh with and do crafts and read I miss him so much Mrs. Frantz just comforted me I really miss him in fact I am cry right now about him leaving I mean I have known him since kindergarten I am going to have and having a terrible, emotional, horrible , sad , angry , hurtful , and lonely summer and later a lonely school year

Posted November 09, 2010
this school is GREATi had 3 kids that went here for 7 years and we just recently moved and i wish we were still in the district!! this school is great at everything teachers ,material, safety, involving parents and much more!!

Posted May 25, 2010
My kids have gone here for four years and love it. I would not put them anywhere else the staff is wonderful and very careing. The students are the number one priority.

Posted January 16, 2010
My children have been here for the past 3 years. I love this school. This school has a multitude of different races and the principal, the teachers...the entire staff is great. Parent involvement is great and I love the fact that they have in-school tutoring if you child needs a bit of help with a subject or two.

Posted December 16, 2008
I imagine that most people that don't want to see change for kids... that don't look like theirs and don't come from the same types of homes, would feel the same way that Mr. Jacobson does. Maybe it's not the kids in the apts., but the kids that grew up there in the neighborhood that are dropping the scores. Other than that comment and that attitude towards kids that have done nothing wrong to these people, I think the school is outstanding. I believe some some people are raising their children to be racist like them and that has an affect on the school. I think the multicultural atmosphere is healthy and needed for this generation of children growing up. I think Englewood Hills displays a wide range of families from all walks of life and they do well with dealing with it. I'm proud of Mrs. Richardson for overcoming odds.

Posted January 27, 2006

Posted January 18, 2004
I had children in this school in the 80's. This school has made a turn for the BEST. I now have a niece in 3-4 multiage. I enjoy doing homework w/ her and getting to see the new ways they are being taught. I enjoy the stories she tells about her teacher and the school. The atmosphere is so much happier today than when my 3 children attended it.

Posted October 06, 2003
This is one of the greatest schools with concerned and caring staff. It is a pleasure to work with this school. I think the nearby apartments with renters moving in and out, is doin gthis school harm on the test scores.

Englewood Hills Elementary School
508 Durst Dr, Englewood, OH  45322
Last modified Englewood Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Englewood Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.