K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 12, 2009
I attended Holy Cross from grades 6 to 8. And the school was excellent. Not only were the teachers nice, the students were to. This school prepared me for High School, and I am now a current student at Regina.

Posted September 12, 2008
I am a student at Holy Cross School and I believe that this is a great school. Everyone has faith. I suggest Holy Cross School if you are looking for a school for your student to go to. The teachers take time for you and we take time each day to think abaut how great everyone is no matter who they are.

Posted June 04, 2008
Holy Cross is an excellent school and is diverse and well 'put-together'. The extre-curricular activities are finonminal. As you can probably tell, i am a student there, my experience it great.

Posted June 04, 2008
Holy Cross is an excellent school and full of faith, academics, and extracurricular activities. I have two children who graduated there and went from K-8 grade. I have another child who is going in eighth grade and loves it. They all were very involved and the other two did great in highschool.

Posted March 14, 2008
Holy Cross is a thriving school in the city of Euclid. I enjoy attending my school and I enjoy my classes. Holy Cross is very exceptional. Teachers care and take time for theyre students and work hard.

Posted December 07, 2006
I have three children that attended Holy Cross. Holy Cross School is an exceptional school, well run, great teachers, well behaved children, and a good curriculum. Extracurricular activities with arts and sports offerings, are exceptional.

Posted August 02, 2006
Holy Cross is an excellent school that teaches faith and academics. I do disagree with the post regarding wealthy families. Most families are middle income families with a few wealthier than most others. We do have many different races and welcome folks of any race and color. The families are wonderful and the school and parish work hard to foster a community that supports each other regardless of faith, race or financial status.

Posted April 11, 2006
A well-run, orderly school with excellent academics. Holy Cross encourages much parent involvement. The only downside is that the school is not very racially/economically diverse - most children at the school are white, and most come from the wealthier, lakefront neighborhoods in Euclid.

Our Lady Of The Lake School
175 East 200th Street, Euclid, OH  44119
Last modified Our Lady Of The Lake School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of The Lake School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top