Ss Robert & William Catholic School 1

Posted October 04, 2012
NO,NO,NO Don't make a big mistake like I did. They don't care about education quality and students'successful. They just think about money, money, money. My two children were at this school,but they were not happy there.Then I moved North Carrolina and they are happy right now.All teacher and staff at this school are very strict about rules and they don't understand about child psychology. I think teachers are not happy over there,because my children' kindergarten teachers were not smile any. I am glad my sons are happy now. I feel too bad when I remember those days.

Ss Robert & William Catholic School 5

Posted June 05, 2011
I love this school. My daughter is graduating from kindergarten this month and she loves her teacher Mrs. Long!!! Thanks Mrs Long for being the best teacher!!! Sophia I.

Posted November 08, 2010
My daughter is in Pre-K and just loves this school, her little sister cannot wait to start next year. The teachers are wonderful and the education is unbeatable.

Posted September 29, 2010
The principal and the teachers are great!

Ss Robert & William Catholic School 1

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted June 10, 2008
it is a very nice school. i love it. the teachers are wonderful. the prinicipal is amazing and helpul. and you do have a lot of fun there.

Ss Robert & William Catholic School 2

Posted June 04, 2007

Ss Robert & William Catholic School 5

Posted July 19, 2004
I have 2 step children that attend, my daughter will be starting K. I am very impressed with the academics. My stepson came from Euclid public schools & was always getting in trouble & didn't feel like he fit in. He is a very bright child. At St. William the school can excede the state minimum guidleines where the public schools can't. My stepson has made second honors all year & has not missed a day of school. The Catholic school is able to challenge him in ways the public school couldn't. He is also learning about God & religion. He comes from an Atheist background and finds the concept of God 'neat'. That I am grateful for. The teachers are great, the school is a little old but the walls don't teach, the teacher's do. I don't think any parent would be disappointed sending their children to St. William.

Ss Robert & William Catholic School
351 East 260th Street, Euclid, OH  44132
Last modified Ss Robert & William Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ss Robert & William Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.