PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

NO,NO,NO Don't make a big mistake like I did. They don't care about education quality and students'successful. They just think about money, money, money. My two children were at this school,but they were not happy there.Then I moved North Carrolina and they are happy right now.All teacher and staff at this school are very strict about rules and they don't understand about child psychology. I think teachers are not happy over there,because my children' kindergarten teachers were not smile any. I am glad my sons are happy now. I feel too bad when I remember those days.

I love this school. My daughter is graduating from kindergarten this month and she loves her teacher Mrs. Long!!! Thanks Mrs Long for being the best teacher!!! Sophia I.

My daughter is in Pre-K and just loves this school, her little sister cannot wait to start next year. The teachers are wonderful and the education is unbeatable.

The principal and the teachers are great!

it is a very nice school. i love it. the teachers are wonderful. the prinicipal is amazing and helpul. and you do have a lot of fun there.

Last modified Ss Robert & William Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8