New Day Academy Boarding & Day School 3

Posted July 25, 2014
I loved being a student at new day and I fell like I did have good teachers, but the school needs to work more on getting their students academically prepared or college. I graduated in 2011 and I can say I wasn't ready for the courses that I took when I got to Baldwin Wallace.

Posted August 23, 2013
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL, THEY HAVE NO LEADERSHIP, POOR JUDGEMENT, AND NO COMMUNICATION WITH THE PARENTS AT ALL!!

Posted November 10, 2007
This school was good during the 2006-2007 school year. However they changed alot of staff members for this school year and now it is horrible. Mrs Williams, the principal, is terrible. Mr. Walton is also not open to parent involvement or suggestions. They do not provide quality academics because my high school daughter transfered and was held back because New Day Academy didn't give her the classes she needed to graduate.I would not recommend this school to anyone. Your child will be mistreated and uneducated. The books and equipment is very worn and used. Nothing in the school is new. It is also unsafe because of the open building. Do not send your children to this terrible school. It should be shut down.

Posted November 05, 2007
New Day Academy is one of the worst schools around. The administration is horrible. Mr. Walton and Mrs. Williams are rude to the parents. They have no compassion to be working with children. They cannot keep good teachers and the discipline is out of control. They have low academic and behavior standards for the students. All the equipment is old and used. The administrators put no money into the school. They don't even provide enough credits for the high school students to graduate.

New Day Academy Boarding & Day School
291 East 222nd St, Euclid, OH  44123
Last modified New Day Academy Boarding & Day School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Day Academy Boarding & Day School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.