Public charter
Euclid, OH
After care: No

Posted January 23, 2015
This is my daughter's first year at Pinnacle Academy, I am very impressed with the curriculm. My daughter is learning at an advanced level this is very challenging for her but she keeps up. The teachers are very patient and understands the educational needs of each individual child and they are prepared to administer the education package necessary for each individual student ( testing is administer to detect each childs level of learning) no child is stressed or pressured from learning. This is essential for all kids learning at different levels. I had not identified with any children with serious behavior problems, but I have observed student behavior as expected in most school settings(i.e., energetic students). The school has a zero tolerance for bad behavior which ensures that the setting is safe and it does not upset the learning environment for the students. In addition, Pinnacle Academy not only recognizes the students academically, but socially as well, the school provides fund raising events to promote community involvement, student & parental involvement, and fun-filled activities for all.

Posted February 02, 2014
This is a great school, my daughter has been going here since Kindergarten and is now in the 2nd grade. The curriculum is excellent and I love the fact that they push my child to learn more and not just the basic 2nd grade work. She is reading at a fourth grade level and looks forward to school everyday. The staff has always been very attentive and involved with each student. There are children who attend Pinnacle that have behavior issues, but I feel that it is due to home behavior and parents need to be more involved in the discipline of their children. The staff has changed this year, but overall I think that the school has some great teachers and the principal is doing a great job for his 2nd year. I will keep my daughter here until 8th grade and know that she will achieve success because I am a hands on parent and with the help of the teachers and staff she will succeed.

Posted September 20, 2013
This school has many problems, mostly because it is funded by a for profit company. Extra curricular programs are non existent and students do not leave being a well rounded person. The middle school is poorly organized. It is wild and there is a lack of discipline

Pinnacle Academy 4

Posted August 28, 2011
Everyone I have met has been wonderful and helpful. My son looks forward to school. I really like the communiction folder I recieve on a dailly basis.

Pinnacle Academy 2

Posted August 01, 2011
my child has gone to pinnacle since they opened this upcoming year she will be going to 7th grade and i am looking foward to withdrawing her from pinnacle... Her first year (k) was great . so when we came back the second year for first grade her kindergraden teacher was no longer working there.. should have took that as a warning sign. but her 1st grade year was just ok. 2nd grade was horrible. she got conduct reports for the littlest things and was failing and the teacher gave me no notice . her 5th grade teacher was new to teaching and seemed scared to handle kids. the next year she moved down to 3rd graders. her 6th grade year was just not satifiying enough for me. i had to ask the teachers for updates on my child more than twice. U really have to stay on these teachers cause they will not keep u informed unless u are demand communication from them.it was just close to home and really wish i had made the move years ago. p.s.. they have no sports or club or cheerleading nothing of that nature or very little

Pinnacle Academy 0

Posted January 27, 2010
I give this school 5 stars. They work with you. I feel they are a advanced school. They care about the kids and parents. They're not there for a paycheck, but to make a diffrence in our children. If they went threw the 12th grade I would want my children to graduate from there school.

Posted October 22, 2009
My child is in kindergarten. I love this school. I see the growth in how much she has learned. Her teacher is very professional.

Pinnacle Academy 4

Posted August 28, 2009

Posted August 07, 2009
My son went there for 3 years grades went from b,c to f I tryed to communicate with the teachers but they had no interest in communicating with me. no class for students with I E P my son did all regular class work most of wich is homework I have no clue what they did in class. expect homework every night and holidays and spring break its a big part of there grade.

Posted July 31, 2009
This is the worst School i have ever worked in from the ill mannered teachers to the misunderstood students. Children should have more respect from teachers. Teachers have an attiude like they dont want to work, i would not recommend this school under any circumstances

Pinnacle Academy
860 East 222nd St, Euclid, OH  44123
Last modified Pinnacle Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinnacle Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top