Posted June 24, 2014
This school rating is not current. My child attended Noble Cleveland for 3years and Noble helped her become college ready.The graduating class of 2014 no child had less than a 3.0 GPA. Noble also offers advance classes for children score higher than their grade level. My daughter is entering the 9th grade and has already completed Algebra 1. The teachers at Noble go over and beyond to expose every child's true potential. My 8th grade child was also giving a lesson in real life experiences like applying for an apartment and car and each child was either approved or not. This was a great tool its never to early to learn what life has to offer. I would a have recommended this school to others.

Posted August 25, 2010
When I learned I would be moving to this area I was horrified that I would have to send my daughters to a school district which was failing. I searched online fro schools out of my area with open enrollment, and by accident I came across NAC, I was hopeful and made a call to the school, I learned more about the school and decided this was the best choice for my daughters. I have not once been disappointed by them and what they have to offer my girls when it comes to education. Teachers and staff are very dedicated to all students and the parents role is a must which is what I believe in. This is a wonderful school and I am so happy I made this choice 3 years ago. And so proud of all of the students and staff for all their hard work.

Posted January 28, 2010

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted December 01, 2008
As the grandparent of a Noble Academy 6th grader, I would like to commend Noble Academy for a fine education. The motivation is positive. The teachers are excellent. This school is well worth our 9 mile round trip twice a day.

Noble Academy-Cleveland 4

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008
Teachers are very dedicated, nice and easy to talk to . So is the administrative staff. They're friendly, and give emphasize to the kids. I know that they're trying their best for our children, that's why as a parent of two kids in Noble Academy, I am supporting them in every way.

Posted January 04, 2008

Noble Academy-Cleveland 4

Posted December 18, 2007
This school is a great opportunity for your child to get an advantage in school. The teachers are available to talk about your child progress whenever you need to talk to them. They are also very friendly. The school has very small class sizes and is conducive to more one on one time with each student.

Noble Academy-Cleveland 0

Posted December 05, 2007
I am thrilled with the school. The school focuses on education & offers the children great incentives for doing well. The teachers all expect excellence and push the children to do their best

Noble Academy-Cleveland
1200 East 200th St, Euclid, OH  44117
Last modified Noble Academy-Cleveland is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Academy-Cleveland Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.