Noble Academy-Cleveland 4

Posted August 31, 2015
This school runs a tight ship but that's why it's been such a great alternative school for the area. With discipline being cracked down upon, students can learn in a safe environment and grow academically. Though the teaching methods are a little old school, they may be necessary considering the population (in other words, more group work could lead to more problems). The only reason I do not give this school a 5 star rating is because some of its teachers, though very caring and good at what they do, are not 100% certified to teach their subjects (though this is only true of electives.) Overall, I would recommend this school over the public schools in the area but know that expectations are high.

Noble Academy-Cleveland 2

Posted April 29, 2015
This is my child's third year and possibly the last. Academics is good but The teachers are not the friendliest and communications with the administrator could improve. Leaving messages through the office is useless. The lunch program is outdated, in other schools you can check balance and pay online. If you forget to check in with them, your child risks not being fed (happened to us once). Last minute notices for detention which requires a parent pickup and leaving work. In April I was notified my child had 5 tardies since the first day of school (9 months ago), issuing an after school detention. Yet my child has never arrived to school late or even missed a day all year. When questioned I was told there was a log sheet in the office that oddly couldn't be produced. Then told MAYBE my 9 yr old child took too long at the lockers in the morning. Then the teacher gets attitude with me when I ask for immediately contact if this is an issue. I've had about enough.

Posted November 02, 2014
My daughter has been going to this school since kindergarten and I have to say it's an amazing school. The teachers are very loving and helpful and they don't mess around at this school. Education is first. My daughter has learned so much and they really teach the kids a lot. Another thing that is really nice is the school is small so there is more of a one on one basis with kids if they are struggling with something. I highly recommend this school to anyone. I have to say I'm a proud mother to know my daughter is excelling and I thank the wonderful teachers and staff at Noble Academy! Keep up the great work!

Posted June 24, 2014
This school rating is not current. My child attended Noble Cleveland for 3years and Noble helped her become college ready.The graduating class of 2014 no child had less than a 3.0 GPA. Noble also offers advance classes for children score higher than their grade level. My daughter is entering the 9th grade and has already completed Algebra 1. The teachers at Noble go over and beyond to expose every child's true potential. My 8th grade child was also giving a lesson in real life experiences like applying for an apartment and car and each child was either approved or not. This was a great tool its never to early to learn what life has to offer. I would a have recommended this school to others.

Posted August 25, 2010
When I learned I would be moving to this area I was horrified that I would have to send my daughters to a school district which was failing. I searched online fro schools out of my area with open enrollment, and by accident I came across NAC, I was hopeful and made a call to the school, I learned more about the school and decided this was the best choice for my daughters. I have not once been disappointed by them and what they have to offer my girls when it comes to education. Teachers and staff are very dedicated to all students and the parents role is a must which is what I believe in. This is a wonderful school and I am so happy I made this choice 3 years ago. And so proud of all of the students and staff for all their hard work.

Posted December 01, 2008
As the grandparent of a Noble Academy 6th grader, I would like to commend Noble Academy for a fine education. The motivation is positive. The teachers are excellent. This school is well worth our 9 mile round trip twice a day.

Posted January 14, 2008
Teachers are very dedicated, nice and easy to talk to . So is the administrative staff. They're friendly, and give emphasize to the kids. I know that they're trying their best for our children, that's why as a parent of two kids in Noble Academy, I am supporting them in every way.

Noble Academy-Cleveland 4

Posted December 18, 2007
This school is a great opportunity for your child to get an advantage in school. The teachers are available to talk about your child progress whenever you need to talk to them. They are also very friendly. The school has very small class sizes and is conducive to more one on one time with each student.

Noble Academy-Cleveland

Posted December 05, 2007
I am thrilled with the school. The school focuses on education & offers the children great incentives for doing well. The teachers all expect excellence and push the children to do their best

Posted November 06, 2007
It is a new school and well structured.Admins are very friendly.I am very happy with school. I am sure they will be better every year.Thanks for everything

Noble Academy-Cleveland
1200 East 200th St, Euclid, OH  44117
Last modified Noble Academy-Cleveland is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Noble Academy-Cleveland Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top