Posted March 08, 2014
The teachers at EHS are great. However they are extremely heaitant when it comes to giving dicipline. Therefore, I don't learn ANYTHING because the students dont know how to be quiet when the teacher is trying to teach. Also, EHS has to be the most unsanitary school I have ever been to. If you're considering enrolling your child in this school.. DON'T

Posted May 14, 2013
Euclid High School that I am proud to say that I attend. All the reviews seem to be from students that don't put forth much work ethic or are negative attitudes in the community. If euclid is such a problem then those students should just leave. Euclid provides many opportunities you just have to step out there and give it a try.

Euclid High School 1

Posted January 19, 2012
Let me start by saying I don't know why my reviews are not even being added, seeing as this is the third I've tried to post, secondly I have just had maybe the worst day there. I was bullied in class and the teacher did not do a thing about it, so I left, simple as that. I could rant about this school all day, believe me, but I'm not. The school does not even deserve my time and effort to rant. With that being said I would just like to totally agree with the person who posted below me 100%, except for one little thing... the Euclid High School is far from being the best school...

Posted January 17, 2012
Euclid can be the worst and the best. At Euclid it doesn't matter weather your child is in honors or not, your child WILL get bullied even by complete strangers. Euclid at the same time has some very great teachers, but because of the student behavior there abiltes are downsized. No one will stop the consent harassment or anything, its daily. Its very stressful in high school in general but Euclid adds x2 the drama, seeing that the parents refuse to do anything about the student behavior. If you want to see your child stressed and bullied go to this school, if not I would go somewhere else. I would know because I am a student, soon I will be going to online home schooling.

Posted May 30, 2011
I am a student at EHS i think this school is having so many problems such as inappropriate cursing, excessive behavior, and disrespect. I think the kids moving from Eastern Cleveland, East Cleveland, Richmond Heights are the problem, thats why parents are taking their kids out of EHS into other schools. The teachers are great, they are not the problem its the students, sometimes i can't do my work because i a student wants to have the last word with a teacher its very sad. I just wish that if some of these kids would grow up in high school and not argue based on what they did they would have a better year without trouble.

Euclid High School 3

Posted December 08, 2009
My son is a junior and transferred to Euclid from another suburban high school. Euclid has a lot to offer to any student who wants to put in the work. Of course any school has problems. But an education can be received if sought. Euclid H.S. was very impressive with a dvd that was given at registration. And my son has found it easier to fit in and continues to make friends.

Euclid High School 1

Posted November 09, 2009
I am a current sophmore at Euclid Senior High and i just want to say that this school is THE WORST!..Their is so much going on everyone just stopped caring.Bullying is a constant and teacher involvement is poor.I look forward to school because of lunch and JAIL food is better.Very bad school!!!

Euclid High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Euclid schools have everything to offer our children to prepare them in entering the real world.

Posted May 06, 2009

Posted April 22, 2009

Euclid High School
711 East 222nd St, Euclid, OH  44123
Last modified Euclid High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Euclid High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top