Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Supports LD students: Agree

There are different modules for all types of students.

Develops character: Disagree

Like I said, the high school at least is a rampant infestation of drugs, gangs, and sexual harassment.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Perhaps the teachers would care if the drugs and gangs in the school were under control or removed from the school environment. The School Superintendent Charles Smialek talks a good game, but does nothing about making the high school a safer place to learn.

Amount of homework: Neutral

I am in college prep classes. But, the vast majority of students have no use for homework. My peer group is very small, while most of the students could care less about study - focusing on drug use.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

They listen to my needs if I'm struggling. I know where to go if I need help. Also normal conversations can be held without feeling awkward and feeling like it's weird to talk to a teacher. Most are very inviting.

Amount of homework: Agree

It all depends on the class. I usually have homework 4 or all week. Some might be projects giving on Monday or Tuesday and due Friday dork are just regular worksheets due the next day or before the next quiz.

Develops character: Neutral

It all depends on what you act, how you respond to things, and what wether or not you want the honesty integrity and fairness

Personally a lot of the comments here are about the bad kids and how thy act. But my experience is VERY different I don't get bullied on the daily. My teachers are the best. I learn a lot. But I take all honors. But I will agree that to an extent some of the kids are very immature and they do need to grow up, it's not EVERY kid at the high school. As far as the bullying goes you just have to hang out with people like you. I hang out with people like myself all day and i haven't gotten bullied not even once.

The teachers at EHS are great. However they are extremely heaitant when it comes to giving dicipline. Therefore, I don't learn ANYTHING because the students dont know how to be quiet when the teacher is trying to teach. Also, EHS has to be the most unsanitary school I have ever been to. If you're considering enrolling your child in this school.. DON'T

Euclid High School that I am proud to say that I attend. All the reviews seem to be from students that don't put forth much work ethic or are negative attitudes in the community. If euclid is such a problem then those students should just leave. Euclid provides many opportunities you just have to step out there and give it a try.

Last modified Euclid High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.