Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 17, 2016
All my teachers really. My counselor she helped me into CCP so I could get college credits now and be more prepared.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted March 17, 2016
They listen to my needs if I'm struggling. I know where to go if I need help. Also normal conversations can be held without feeling awkward and feeling like it's weird to talk to a teacher. Most are very inviting.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted March 17, 2016
It all depends on the class. I usually have homework 4 or all week. Some might be projects giving on Monday or Tuesday and due Friday dork are just regular worksheets due the next day or before the next quiz.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted March 17, 2016
The school and what's happened lately hasn't been giving much determination but it's starting to blow over a bit and I'm more determined in my studies.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted March 17, 2016
Given are variety of students there's a little bit of everything including gender oriented and special needs students. We have a rule where if we make fun of the special needs kids you have either alc or an 10 day automatic suspension. Some are respectful but no school is perfect.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted March 17, 2016
It all depends on what you act, how you respond to things, and what wether or not you want the honesty integrity and fairness

Euclid High School 3

Posted March 17, 2016
Personally a lot of the comments here are about the bad kids and how thy act. But my experience is VERY different I don't get bullied on the daily. My teachers are the best. I learn a lot. But I take all honors. But I will agree that to an extent some of the kids are very immature and they do need to grow up, it's not EVERY kid at the high school. As far as the bullying goes you just have to hang out with people like you. I hang out with people like myself all day and i haven't gotten bullied not even once.

Euclid High School 2

Posted March 08, 2014
The teachers at EHS are great. However they are extremely heaitant when it comes to giving dicipline. Therefore, I don't learn ANYTHING because the students dont know how to be quiet when the teacher is trying to teach. Also, EHS has to be the most unsanitary school I have ever been to. If you're considering enrolling your child in this school.. DON'T

Euclid High School 5

Posted May 14, 2013
Euclid High School that I am proud to say that I attend. All the reviews seem to be from students that don't put forth much work ethic or are negative attitudes in the community. If euclid is such a problem then those students should just leave. Euclid provides many opportunities you just have to step out there and give it a try.

Euclid High School 1

Posted January 19, 2012
Let me start by saying I don't know why my reviews are not even being added, seeing as this is the third I've tried to post, secondly I have just had maybe the worst day there. I was bullied in class and the teacher did not do a thing about it, so I left, simple as that. I could rant about this school all day, believe me, but I'm not. The school does not even deserve my time and effort to rant. With that being said I would just like to totally agree with the person who posted below me 100%, except for one little thing... the Euclid High School is far from being the best school...

711 East 222nd St, Euclid, OH  44123
Last modified Euclid High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.