Bad
Good

My son has been attending Lincoln since the 2nd grade and now he's in the 5th. I wish Lincoln lasted longer than 5th grade, His teachers has been awesome the principal is great . We were very fortunate to move in the area that allowed him to attend Lincoln. The school is much smaller than the other Euclid school but it makes it better for a close Lincoln Family. My husband and I couldn't be any more pleased with Lincoln.

My daughter is a 5th grader at Lincol this year and I too wish this was not her last year. It's a stressful time for us trying to decide where to send her next, because, like the last poster said, not all of the Euclid schools are the same. We have been fortunate to have capable, caring teachers and a good experience for our daughter. Thank you, Lincoln.

Love,love,love Lincoln. Great teachers,great principal,great kids. A very innovative school. Too bad ends at 5th grade,wish my 3 kids could attend forever. My children will not be attending junior or senoir high in Euclid.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.