Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted October 20, 2011
My son has been attending Lincoln since the 2nd grade and now he's in the 5th. I wish Lincoln lasted longer than 5th grade, His teachers has been awesome the principal is great . We were very fortunate to move in the area that allowed him to attend Lincoln. The school is much smaller than the other Euclid school but it makes it better for a close Lincoln Family. My husband and I couldn't be any more pleased with Lincoln.

Posted January 08, 2009
My daughter is a 5th grader at Lincol this year and I too wish this was not her last year. It's a stressful time for us trying to decide where to send her next, because, like the last poster said, not all of the Euclid schools are the same. We have been fortunate to have capable, caring teachers and a good experience for our daughter. Thank you, Lincoln.

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted January 24, 2008
Love,love,love Lincoln. Great teachers,great principal,great kids. A very innovative school. Too bad ends at 5th grade,wish my 3 kids could attend forever. My children will not be attending junior or senoir high in Euclid.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted February 20, 2007

Posted May 10, 2006
Great teachers. Wonderful neighborhood schools. A lot of involved parents, but still would like to see more. The availability and use of technology is incredible.

Posted August 10, 2005
I have 2 boys at Lincoln who are fourth generation,1 is going into 4th grade and my other son is going into 2nd grade.Lincoln has been great for both of them.The teachers,principles and other staff are wonderful!All of our experiences have been positive at the school. The only problem I have is parent involvement. I remember earlier last school year there was a parent meeting for the new testing that the students were going to be taking.Both of my sons' classes had 20+ students in their class and only a handful of parents showed up. When the testing was complete and the scores were not the greatest, parents blamed the administration. Maybe these parents should become more involved with their child's education and help them rather than place blame on the teachers. Last time I checked teachers are there to teach,not babysit.I hope this year these parents take greater interest in their child's education!

Posted February 11, 2005
Our daughter has been at Lincoln for three and a half years. We have absolute confidence in the teaching staff. Not only are the teachers/administration impressive educators academically, they are caring, kind individuals. Marilyn Larive.

Posted November 23, 2004

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2004
My child was enrolled into Lincoln during the middle of the school year. It was a slow adjustment but through her teacher help she really adapted well. Thanks Mrs. Sas. Yours Truly, Mrs. Barnett

Lincoln Elementary School
280 East 206th St, Euclid, OH  44123
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.