Posted September 04, 2007
My daughter has attended for 3 years now and I can not say enough good things. The teachers are very caring. The school is organized and clean. If your child falls behind the school offers tutoring at no charge. Special needs children attend this school teaching my daughter to be patient and compassionate.

Posted May 25, 2007
As a parent of two at Roosevelt as well as having the honor of working at Roosevelt this year I can tell you that since my children started here they have bloomed socially, academically and seem to possess a certain pride in themselves and their school. Roosevelt has taught my children to be responsible for their own actions, have readiness for each day, and how to show and have respect for all people. the academic, staff, students, after school programs and parents are wonderful here. Roosevelt Parents show a deep passion for helping the students by providing hours of their free time to help tutor, or just help out teachers with various tasks. I had the pleasure of starting out here as a parent volunteer 2 years ago and this past year I was blessed to be hired among some of the best teachers/staff around! I love it here.

Posted January 18, 2006
I think Roosevelt Elementary is a very good school because of the caring Teachers and Principal, I also like the special Education classes for special needs children and the many programs they come up with like achievement night and teaching the children Roosevelt rules and all the fun ways the children learn. The staff is freindly and the Teachers keep the learning fresh and interesting for the children.

Posted July 20, 2004
I think all schools are teaching children to fast these days and only teaching them what is on the test they have to take. As parents we need to get them to teach our children what they need to know to servive in real life not what is on a test.

Roosevelt Elementary School
551 East 200th St, Euclid, OH  44119
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.