Upson Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2009

Upson Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2006
I have a 2nd grader who attends this school and I think that this school is great. My child is excelling in all his academics and the parent teacher involvement is great. If you are moving to this area and have elementary school children I think this is a great school for them.

Upson Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2006
I have 2 children who attend this school, a 1st grader and preschooler. My preschooler is progressing extremely well and has made many improvements acedemically and socially. My 1st grader I feel needs more challenges. 25 children to one teacher doesnt give her many opportunities to excel. The level of parent involvement needs major improvement. The same parents are always doing the volunteering and no one else is stepping up to the plate to offer their help. It's very frustrating.

Upson Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2006

Upson Elementary School 5

Posted February 16, 2005

Upson Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2004
School is not part of a very good school system, and academics are not the best. However, this school's individual leadership and administrators are top notch. They care more about the children they serve than anything else and it shows. If you are moving to the area, and are definitely sending your children to public school, they will be in good hands here. I've had two children in this school, both have since graduated.

Upson Elementary School
490 East 260th St, Euclid, OH  44132
Last modified Upson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Upson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.