Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

I agree I will received text when certain things are due

Amount of homework: Agree

I do feel the honors classes have slightly too much homework. With our daughter having several honors classes, there could be 4-5 hours of homework nightly

I have had two daughters go through their entire school experience in Fairborn. There were a handfuls of mishaps but I have found out quickly that there are AMAZING people in this district. The teachers we have encountered have been very supportive. The support staff has been great. Our youngest will graduate this year and I'm thankful for the experiences both of my girls have had. The new Superintendent seems to be willing to do whatever it takes to make this district stronger than ever and as a Fairborn resident I'm excited to watch our schools flourish. GO HAWKS!

Three generations of my family have graduated or are now attending Fairborn schools. Every graduate went on to receive advanced education and degrees. My grandchild is autistic and the special needs program in the district is fantastic. I can't say enough about it.

My son transferred to the district after the leaving Beavercreek, which clearly has issues with embracing diversity. The school has a strong community pride. Many of the families are military and move in and out of the district, which accounts for the fluctuation in enrollment and funding. I am a teacher in another district and I am very involved with my children's education. I have no complaints about the education my son receives. Currently, the school is rated an Excellent STEM public school by the Ohio Department of Education.

I was a student teacher at Fairborn High School this past year and I have also subbed there and at the elementary schools. I enjoyed my time at Fairborn High School very much. The teacher I worked with was great and the rest of the teaching staff that I encountered were very friendly and helpful. I loved the principals and the office staff. Admittedly, I was nervous about teaching there because of past reviews from a few years back, but I couldn't have been placed in a better district. From my point of view the teachers seem to really care about the students. I didn't notice any excessive behavior or discipline issues beyond typical things like being tardy. The principals were very supportive. Anytime I spoke to them or asked for assistance they were more than willing to oblige.

Its a great school and the people who teach our students are the best..My children and grandchildren have gone to this school and have never complained always gave praise..

All of my children have attended Fairborn High School. I have totally lost my patience with this school district. I have checked out the ratings of the school for 2009, the overall rating is a 4. Other surrounding school districts have received an 8 or better. What is going on? I cannot get any information from any teachers or staff about this situation. I am seriously considering allowing my youngest son to test for his G.E.D so that he can continue on with his education if he chooses to, without the stress of impatient, insensitive school staff. Because of the high school's lack of interest in their students, not one of my children is even interested in attending college. Something needs to be done soon.

Excellent academics, especially for college prep. Teachers are first class: there are more nationally certifies teachers in Fairborn Schools than in any other district in the area. A first class high school focused on preparing kids for work, college, or service in the military. My kids enjoyed the extracurricular activities (band, choir, clubs), while taking a full load of honors and AP classes. Both have done well at top universities. My nieces and nephews are at FHS now and are being well prepared to go on to college.

Fairborn High School is an outstanding high school-offering curriculum in honors and advanced placement-STEM programming with Biomedical Science and Engineering 101-this is a gem in the Miami Valley area-strong teaching staff and caring administration! Very satisfied with FHS!

Last modified Fairborn High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.