Fairfield High School 3

Posted March 13, 2014
That teacher, voigt, should definitely be fired. As a former teacher, I am appalled at the fact that he judged our president in front of his students. I withheld opinion until he explained the situation himself, at which time it was apparent to me that he should no hold any responsible position with impressionable children.

Posted October 15, 2012
In answer to a previous reviewer, the Fairfield High School sports & band trucks are paid for by the booster clubs, not the school district. And the trip to China was financed by a local company, again not the school district. It stinks that they had to eliminate busing, but the alternative was to eliminate teachers. My kids both are in the Fairfield High School, both in AP programs and have done outstanding on ACT's, etc. So I have to give the school and teachers a lot of credit. Not perfect, but my kids are doing better there than several friends' kids in private schools in the area. It's a very large school, but they have also done a nice job of getting the kids involved in extracurricular activities. The band and show choir programs are outstanding.

Fairfield High School 1

Posted September 21, 2012
I would think that a great school would be one that makes busing a priority over sports. They have a large red truck with the footballs team logo on the side, I guess it's for football gear, although you could fit a dragster race car in it. When I went to school, we used one of the school buses for that.. They even say on their own website that it is safer for school kids to ride a bus rather than going by car yet they force you to drive your kids to the high school or they can walk, but they could have to cross 5 lanes of traffic (not safe, even the police said it wasn't safe). Kids that are just learning to drive are driving themselves to school (and paying $55. for parking) because their parents have no choice they will lose their jobs or let their kids drive themselves when they are not ready yet. The parents need to work. The school has screwed up priorities. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. The kids and the parents are the customers, not anyone in the school. They sent two people to China recently, said it was to study their education system, Why? Is that supposed to mean that we want to be just like Cihina? They hired a financial guy to help their finances?

Posted May 16, 2011
My son is a junior and has been in the school system all his life. I am very pleased with his experience both academically, socially and athletics. The school has a top rated marching band. As a parent and a leader in the community, I am very proud of our high school.

Posted January 27, 2011
My daughter has attended Fairfield HS for a year now and the teachers are very good and engaged in their students educational experience.

Posted November 09, 2009
I am an Alumni of the school and It is a great place to get an education. FHS prepared me for college and my future in this world. Thanks FHA teachers.

Fairfield High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The outstanding support of special need children

Fairfield High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Good academics and professional staff

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted February 08, 2009
I give FHS a five star rating. The teachers are great and the adminstration is great. The principal is a great leader and has led the high school to six year of excellence.

Fairfield High School
8800 Holden Blvd, Fairfield, OH  45014
Last modified Fairfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.