Posted April 29, 2009
My grandson attends Fairfield Freshman and the block scheduling allows for students to have plenty of time for classroom assignments as well as take notes if needed for study at home. I love this school, the staff and this district. I have four other grandchildren who will attend this school in the coming years. I look forward to these coming years in this district and I am positive the EXCELLENT rating will not change.

Posted January 01, 2009
My son was there last year and my daughter is there this year. Both were at private school and now are at the local public school. Both have been stretched academically and socially. The teachers have taken the time to work with them and both have enjoyed the school. They do have to be at school for 7am but I personally feel that it gives them a taste of the real world.

Fairfield Freshman High School 0

Posted January 01, 2009
i moved here this past summer of 2008. i hate this school. my teachers make me feel rushed and pressured with in class work and homework. the school starts too early (7 :00 am). the students here are rude and the school is overpopulated and crouded

Posted August 26, 2008
My Grandson attended Fairfield City Schools and came out with a Suma Cum Laude Ohio State Honors Diploma. Freshman school is a Great school.

Fairfield Freshman High School
5050 Dixie Hwy, Fairfield, OH  45014
Last modified Fairfield Freshman High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-11
Fairfield Freshman High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.