Fairfield Middle School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
I love my school because it has smart teachers and great principals.

Fairfield Middle School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
I love the gifted programs. It challenged me as well as helped me a lot and I learned a lot.

Posted July 15, 2009

Posted July 08, 2008

Posted March 02, 2008
I have a daughter in the gifted program and it has really helped her. I have seen her come out of her shell so much this year. She really likes it. If your child has the opportunity to get into the program I highly recommend it especially it they plan to attend college!

Posted February 11, 2008

Posted September 28, 2007
I have a daughter in the gifted program and she loves it. She is in eighth grade and before 5th grade she was never challenged. This program is great for her. I highly recommend this program for gifted students.

Fairfield Middle School 2

Posted March 06, 2007
I have a child that is in the intervention program within the middle school and as a parent of a special needs child I feel that the teachers within this program push the child off to other people instead of getting to the root of the problem especially when dicipline is involved. When a child has emotional and behaivorial issues their 'bed side manner' so to speak when it comes to handling students and communication with parents is totally unacceptable and should be evaluated upon the state level.

Fairfield Middle School 3

Posted November 15, 2005
- a former student
Need better communication between teachers and parents.

Fairfield Middle School 3

Posted November 02, 2005

Contact Information

1111 Nilles Rd
Fairfield, OH 45014

Fairfield Middle School
1111 Nilles Rd, Fairfield, OH  45014
Last modified Fairfield Middle School is a public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.