Posted April 18, 2014
Fairfield West Elementary is the greatest school they are very involved with the children. Are very willing to help with any concerns or issues my child is having they always make time for the parents!!

Posted September 24, 2012
My Daughter attends this school. The teachers are wonderful and the curriculum is great! I'm so proud that my Daughter is part of the Fairfield family!

Posted March 27, 2009
Not the greatest school is you have a special needs kid who is smart.

Posted November 22, 2008
I am a teacher at Fairfield West. Students come first in our school. We care about our students. Many oppourtunites are provided for all students to succeed. Our PTC provides activities once a month for our school community. It's a great place to be part of a school family.

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted November 25, 2007

Posted August 26, 2003
I am very impressed by the curriculum and the quality of the education at Fairfield West. Until now, only one of my daughters was attending and now from this year both my daughters would be attending. Mr. Martin, Principal, and my daughter's teachers have been excellent help in guiding my daughter and myself in what needs to be done in school. Thank you!

Fairfield West Elementary School
4700 River Rd, Fairfield, OH  45014
Last modified Fairfield West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairfield West Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top