St. Hilary Elementary School 3

Posted March 30, 2014
St. Hilary is a good school. There is an active community of parents and teachers. This is a plus and also can be a problem with inclusion.

Posted March 19, 2014
I am a student at this school (7th Grade) and I have to say it's amazing. The teachers are a blast, they love their job and they love their students. The principal also takes time out of the day to visit classes and get involved. Extra-curricular are amazing as well though there are basically just sports. Latchkey (an after school program) is the best thing about it. I really recommend your child attending the school.

Posted May 03, 2012
My daughter is in first grade. It is getting toward the end of the school year. I ask her how her day was and she says "AWESOME, no mom, MORE THAN AWESOME!!! AND TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER!". I think that tells you what she thinks of it. The whole atmosphere is family oriented. There is a true sense of community. We have had a wonderful experience so far and would highly recommend it.

Posted April 23, 2012
We just moved back to the area after being gone 7.5 years and what a relief to find a school that supports our family values and offers an excellent academic environment. The transition has been very smooth and the teachers are all being very helpful with adjusting to a different state's curriculum. Parent ambassadors at the school have offered great information as well. After 4 weeks, we feel at home.

Posted March 05, 2012
As a parent who has/had children here for 14 years and counting, I couldn't be more pleased with St. Hilary. The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to giving the very best to the children here. There is a good balance of challenging curriculum and extracurricular activities. They have a solid sports program here with a high participation rate of all athletic abilities. The music program has grown over the years and offers additional programs such as band and piano. The school plays are some of the best productions you will see for 7th and 8th graders in this area. My high school children benefited from the music department here and are now in lead roles in high school plays and are in award winning bands. My children have developed a strong foundation of faith and education through St. Hilary for which I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend this school if you are considering sending your child here. All are warmly welcomed!

Posted March 05, 2012
When I heard about this website, I definitely wanted to give a "shout out" for St. Hilary School! We have had all our children graduate from St. Hilary. We have been extrememly pleased with the education they received at St. Hilary. It more than prepared them for their high school years. Not only do the academics continue to remain strong, but the extracurriculars give every child an opportunity to excel. With respect to academics, the advanced math program has allowed our current high school student to pursue above level math courses. Our child is excelling thanks to the preparation. The history program, too, makes for an easy adjustment to high school. In addition, the music program's spring performance is a professional production that is highly acclaimed each year. It would be an oversight not to mention the dedication of the staff and the warmth of the school community. I would strongly recommend St. Hilary's School as an excellent choice for an elementary education.

Posted January 30, 2012
I have a daughter who has been at St. Hilary for 3 years. I am very impressed and happy with the level of education she is receiving at the school. Not only are the acedemics important, but it is also important to the teachers and staff that they nuture good family values and living a life of faith.

Posted December 08, 2011
Our son, an only child, is in 8th grade at St. Hilary School, and has attended St Hilary for all 9 years. He has been prepared for the rigors of high school in an exceptional manner by quality teachers who not only instruct the academics but also give him a faith based education which gives him a foothold in preparing for life ahead. He has excelled academically, earning high school academic scholarships, as well as taking part in the advanced math program. The school offers 3 languages for children to take. There are many academic and social offerings as well as athletics. Our son has or currently participates in Band, Mock Trial, Art Club, Basketball, Soccer, Track, Baseball, Student Council, Junior Ambassadors for Life, Tutoring, Math Competition, and is an Altar Server. He could not have had a better primary and middle school education, and he feels truly blessed to have had the opportunities he has had here. Having worked with many of the students at different projects and fundraisers, they are exceptional young men and women. They are polite and talk with adults candidly and positively. The parental involvement at this school is tremendous, and supportive.

Posted November 15, 2011
You cannot go wrong with St. Hilary School. It was the best choice our family ever made. My fourth and youngest child will graduate this year and I am so happy that every one of my kids was a St H grad!

St. Hilary Elementary School 2

Posted October 20, 2011
St Hilary is adequate if all you want is some basic education with a dose of religion thrown in. If you are expecting any musical eduction forget it - the music teacher only teaches the kids songs in first and second grade for the Christmas program and a bit of recorder in third grade - after that they learn nothing and never perform again. If your child needs tutoring you might as well look somewhere else - the school does everything it can to hinder setting that up. The after school (latchkey) program is the best thing about the school.

St. Hilary Elementary School
645 Moorfield Rd, Fairlawn, OH  44333
Last modified St. Hilary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Hilary Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews.