K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Matthew 19:26 says "....,with God all things are possible." We send our children to this school because this bible verse is reinforced daily in both the curriculum and the interactions between parents, students and teachers.

I have two children that currently attend St. Hilary School, and it is amazing! We have never regretted our decision to send our children there. The curriculum is challenging, and the teachers are committed and nurturing. The parents are involved, and there is a very active Parent's Association that works diligently to help the school. There are many opportunities for students to be involved at the school, both in and out of the classroom - sports teams, student council, peer mediators, academic clubs, music, band, choir, girl/boy scouts, volunteering/service. They offer classes in accelerated math, 3 foreign languages, art, art enrichment, physical education, computers, etc. Their technology is top notch as well. I HIGHLY recommend St.Hilary School!

As parents who have had children enrolled for past eleven years and counting, we could not be more pleased with St. Hilary. A challenging curriculum is provided at every grade level. We have found the entire school staff to be dedicated to giving the very best to all who attend. The education our current high school student received while attending St. Hilary has prepared her for the advanced level courses she has taken thus far. Our children have developed a strong foundation of faith and education through St. Hilary for which we are grateful. We would highly recommend St. Hilary.

St. Hilary is an average school. Good instruction and safe environment. If you are looking for music, art, or advanced academic programs, there a few offerings.

I am a student at this school (7th Grade) and I have to say it's amazing. The teachers are a blast, they love their job and they love their students. The principal also takes time out of the day to visit classes and get involved. Extra-curricular are amazing as well though there are basically just sports. Latchkey (an after school program) is the best thing about it. I really recommend your child attending the school.

My daughter is in first grade. It is getting toward the end of the school year. I ask her how her day was and she says "AWESOME, no mom, MORE THAN AWESOME!!! AND TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER!". I think that tells you what she thinks of it. The whole atmosphere is family oriented. There is a true sense of community. We have had a wonderful experience so far and would highly recommend it.

We just moved back to the area after being gone 7.5 years and what a relief to find a school that supports our family values and offers an excellent academic environment. The transition has been very smooth and the teachers are all being very helpful with adjusting to a different state's curriculum. Parent ambassadors at the school have offered great information as well. After 4 weeks, we feel at home.

As a parent who has/had children here for 14 years and counting, I couldn't be more pleased with St. Hilary. The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to giving the very best to the children here. There is a good balance of challenging curriculum and extracurricular activities. They have a solid sports program here with a high participation rate of all athletic abilities. The music program has grown over the years and offers additional programs such as band and piano. The school plays are some of the best productions you will see for 7th and 8th graders in this area. My high school children benefited from the music department here and are now in lead roles in high school plays and are in award winning bands. My children have developed a strong foundation of faith and education through St. Hilary for which I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend this school if you are considering sending your child here. All are warmly welcomed!

When I heard about this website, I definitely wanted to give a "shout out" for St. Hilary School! We have had all our children graduate from St. Hilary. We have been extrememly pleased with the education they received at St. Hilary. It more than prepared them for their high school years. Not only do the academics continue to remain strong, but the extracurriculars give every child an opportunity to excel. With respect to academics, the advanced math program has allowed our current high school student to pursue above level math courses. Our child is excelling thanks to the preparation. The history program, too, makes for an easy adjustment to high school. In addition, the music program's spring performance is a professional production that is highly acclaimed each year. It would be an oversight not to mention the dedication of the staff and the warmth of the school community. I would strongly recommend St. Hilary's School as an excellent choice for an elementary education.

I have a daughter who has been at St. Hilary for 3 years. I am very impressed and happy with the level of education she is receiving at the school. Not only are the acedemics important, but it is also important to the teachers and staff that they nuture good family values and living a life of faith.

Last modified St. Hilary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8