Posted February 23, 2013
All five of my children have graduated from St Angela Merici. All have been very prepared to do well in high school. The parents are very involved and that makes all the difference. It has recently received the blue ribbon of excellence award from the state. I and my children will always have fond memories of St Angela's.

St. Angela Merici Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2009

Posted November 05, 2008

St. Angela Merici Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2008
I have had thre nephews and 1 niece graduate form St Angelas and they have been very very prepared to go onto highschool. The teachers should be proud of their excellent teaching skills

Posted April 24, 2007

St. Angela Merici Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2007

Posted July 31, 2004
I went to St. Angela's as a child and my son and daughter are also being educated there. I am delighted with the kindness and dedication of the teachers. My children are being molded into mature and intelligent human beings. I would highly recommend this school to any parent who wants a safe learning environment for their children.

St. Angela Merici Elementary School
20830 Lorain Road, Fairview Park, OH  44126
Last modified St. Angela Merici Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Angela Merici Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.