Bad
Good

Liberty Benton Elementary having graduated children from different schools LB is in my opinion one of the best in the area. With 2 children with earned doctorate degrees it proves the effectiveness of the education they received. A new elementary and middle school is in the works, hopefully the community will get behind the levy and allow our children and grandchildren to continue to get the quality education they deserve.

We relocated from a large city to findlay and purposely purchased our home in the Liberty Benton school district because of school reviews and state testing scores.Given what we have gone thru with our kids I could care less about test scores and if I had it to do over i would go with a staff that has a heart for kids over testing scores and rankings. Unfrotuantely I was unable to visit the school before we moved otherwise I would have found a home in a different area.The school itself is run down.I have found the administration to be an utter joke. We have had multiple issues with bullying and I had to be the one to push the issue with the school to get it resolved.The classrooms are overcrowded and the school smells horrible. The lunch room is noisy and chaotic. The education leaves a lot to be desired and the teachers do not appear to have any order over the children when they are out and about in the halls. I hope this review will keep people from making the same mistake I did. Go to the school during the school year to check it out and see what it's like before you enroll your kids there. I didn't have that luxury and I won't make that mistake again.

This school is absolutely fantastic! You will not find a principal at any other school that is so devoted to the students! Mr. Burkett goes out of his way to give all the children attention and many incentives to be good. He is very active in the daily happenings with the students. Also, this school has a fantastic PTO. They do so much for this school, and have many different ways in which parents can contribute to the school, that the school pays for all student field trips, so fees. They have a lunch balance program so you can see exactly how much money your child has in their account and what they ate. They have security cameras and have instilled many safety programs to ensure students are safe. They also have an instant alert system to inform parents about any delays, cancellations, early releases, or other school emergencies.

Our son got the best education we could have asked for. We are certainly glad we purposely moved into the district so that he could attend!

Last modified Liberty-Benton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.