Franklin, OH

Anthony Wayne Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2011
I have lived in Franklin for 7 years. I am a mother of 3 kids the oldest is 16 and the youngest being 7. When I first moved out here my oldest children were in 2nd and 3rd grade. I had a lot of problems with this school due to the principal. Two years ago they replaced the principal with a new principal by the name of Mrs. Miller and she is great. She has turned this school around. The moral between students, staff and parents has greatly improved. My son is a first grader there this year and I love the interaction between his teacher and the students. This is the first year since my children have attended Franklin City Schools that the elementary school has implemented any type of educational field trip. I am very happy with Anthony wayne as of 2010/2011 school year.

Posted June 24, 2008
This is a very dedicated group of teachers. These people work as a team with the students' best interests in mind. Mrs. Ratliff is a great leader. There are many activities to get the parents involved. They have wonderful turnouts. This is a staff!

Anthony Wayne Elementary School 0

Posted May 31, 2008
I love this school, I went there and so did my kids! Excellent teachers and school! Teachers who care are what maks AW a great school! Highly recommended!

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted October 16, 2006
Anthony Wayne Elementary School is such a great elementary school. The teachers seem very involved, concerned and helpful with the students. The teachers really care about their students success, extra help in academics is offered in differents areas. Students are rewarded on attendance, good behavior, performance and even their birthday! The staff and students are rated A+ in my opinion.

Posted January 09, 2006
- a former student
They have many interactive programs for their students.Their availability of extracurricular activites are at best rate.Many parents get involved and volenteer, to interact with their children and others who also need help.

Anthony Wayne Elementary School
16 Farm Ave, Franklin, OH  45005
Last modified Anthony Wayne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony Wayne Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top