Posted January 25, 2013
I have a first grader and I can't say enough great things about her academic and spiritual development these past 2 years. The teachers and staff are outstanding. Catholic school education just offers an experience I can't describe. Having had both catholic and public education myself, I am speaking from experience. If you are thinking about this school for your children-stop thinking and get them enrolled. You won't regret it!!

Sacred Heart School 0

Posted July 28, 2008
Sacred Heart is an excellent school...they have a wonderful, caring staff who go the extra mile with the kids. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality education in a warm, loving environment!

Posted May 22, 2008
It gives a great enviroment for children to learn.

Posted November 26, 2004
Sacred Heart Elementary is a wonderful environment for young children to grow spiritually and adacemically. My daughter loves Sacred Heart, and as a former student I am happy to see that the tradition of excellence still thrives at this school!

Sacred Heart School