St Joseph Central Catholic High School 5

Posted January 27, 2009
I am privileged to teach at this high school, also my alma matre. There are 12 other colleagues here that are also alums....that says something for this school. From the inside I know that there are many passionate people who would do anything to see the SJCC legacy continue and be in place for our own children. For me, there is no other alternative for high school.....SJCC is IT. This is a place that has to be experienced in order to fully appreciate all the gems it holds.......from amazing, hard-working students, to faculty who are dedicated to the students and to providing the best education possible, to the many volunteers who are in the building every day and late into every evening working athletic events, fundraisers, etc. This place is like no other..... we're looking for more quality students! Give us a try.....

St Joseph Central Catholic High School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
I found that most teachers at this school are truely interested in the students. As with most schools this is not 100% but I would say at least 90% are. My oldest transfer to this school and change in personality, in attitude, respect for others and school spirit, all for the better. She graduated with great grades, awards in different areas, and scholorships to college. At the school she was at before she would not have risen to this state because most of the teachers didn't have the attitude that St. Joe teachers have. The school has available activities which bring students together. Again the teachers/coaches try to make the group feel that they are a little family within a bigger family, the school. That helped my child make lasting friends. A great benefit since she felt she didn't have any true friends at her old school.

St Joseph Central Catholic High School 5

Posted April 18, 2008
Great teachers. Caring small town environment. Dedicated faculty and staff. Home-like atmosphere with cutting edge technology opportunities for students.

St Joseph Central Catholic High School 4

Posted October 12, 2005

St Joseph Central Catholic High School
702 Croghan Street, Fremont, OH  43420
Last modified St Joseph Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St Joseph Central Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.