Posted September 24, 2013
I love Otis, as a child I myself went to Otis along with my brother. My four children have gone to Otis and they love it. The staff is very helpful and I personally feel like a family with them. They encourage parents to be involved and they practice and model positive educational and emotional support to the students. I feel at peace knowing my sons were always in good hands.

Posted February 28, 2010
Great place. Kids love it!!

Posted November 24, 2009

Posted November 21, 2009

Otis Elementary School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
Grandparents luncheon was terrific. Good work from the cafe staff and the teachers were marvalous.

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted September 17, 2008

Posted September 13, 2007

Posted April 18, 2006
For two years now, my son has had uncooperative teachers. They don't keep in contact and they are always too busy to help each child in areas they don't understand.

Posted December 11, 2005
- a former student
this school is awsome. they have nice teachers and they make it easier to learn and understand. the method of teaching is also very good.

Otis Elementary School
718 North Brush St, Fremont, OH  43420
Last modified Otis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Otis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.