Posted April 01, 2012
We moved from SW to NE in metro Columbus. The quality of the teachers is so impressive...One my child has a special need...Mrs. Jones, Mrs Murray and Mrs Kindinger did such a phenomenal job year after year... The leadership is young hence vibrant and always open to change. We feel so at home and in a team with this school...

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted May 28, 2008
My child is in 1st grade in Mrs. Jones class she is a fantastic teacher. My child really likes going to school and is been learning a lot. They do have really good programs to motivate the child and they do get good substitutes to assist the teacher.

Posted November 29, 2006
The principal, Mrs. Groves seemed to welcome both of my children with warm arms. When I wanted to meet with her, I was able to meet with her right away. I did not have to take a number and stand in line to speak with her, unlike some schools. She really cares about each one of the students in the school. The teachers also care about the students in the school and thier classrooms too because they communicate consistently with the parents throught weekly newsletters,e-mail,and using the school's homework binders (calendar) to keep parents well informed about what is going on in their child's life at school. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate this school as a 9.2.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted October 05, 2005

Posted October 01, 2005

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted October 01, 2005
We just recently relocated from California and are very pleased with the quality of the educators at Lincoln. So much so that when we look to buy a house we will try to stay near this school.

Posted April 08, 2004
All I can say, in short, is that we are very pleased with the school system. Gahanna has always had a reputation of being a great place to live with excellent school.

Posted February 22, 2004

Lincoln Elementary School
515 Havens Corners Rd, Gahanna, OH  43230
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top